21

Alyssa

+

I woke up and felt myself rapped up in Matt's arms. I smile as I remember what had happened the night before, the night that I'll never forget. Matt goes and showers then I go in and shower, today feels so much better. It feels so stress free and nice. I think all of the tension between the two of us was really getting to both of us. We just hung out until about 8:00 pm when Matt got a text, "Uh hey babe-" "Yeah?" "Is it alright with you if I go out for a bit? I don't want you to-" "Yeah go ahead." He looks at me surprised, "Really?" "Yeah." He smiles at me and kisses me softly, "I'll be home at around 11:00 pm I promise." "Matt really it's fine, just go have fun." "Are you sure you don't mind me leaving you here?" I start pushing him toward the door, "Yes I'm sure just go." He leaves and I sit on the couch and watch tv. After four hours of sitting and watching tv I started falling asleep, until I heard the front door open. In came Matt, stumbling. He was so giggly and JJ was helping him, "Hey Lyss, uh Matt here drank a little too much. So I'm just gonna bring him upstairs." I nod and lead him up the stairs into Matt's room. I hear Matt giggling as JJ sits him on the bed, "Hey Alyssa." I walk over to him, "Yes Matt?" "You're really hot for a sixteen year old ya know." I laugh a little, "Uhh thank you, I think?" He laughs at me, "Are you sure you're sixteen? I mean I don't think anyone buys that you're sixteen, so if you just wanna tell me how old you are I am really good at keeping secrets." I laugh at my drunk boyfriend being his goofy self, "Alright I'll tell you tomorrow." I go to walk out of the room but, Matt grabs my hand, "Hey where are you going?" He says with a worried look on his face, "I'll be right back in 2.5 seconds." He lets go of my hand, "Okay." I go down and get a water bottle from the fridge for Matt. I come back up and he's still sitting in the same spot and when he see me he gets a big smile on his face, "Yay you're back." I hand him the water bottle, "Here drink this, so you don't have a hang over in the morning." He takes the water bottle and drinks it. After finishing the whole water bottle he takes off his clothes and we lay down to go to bed. He whispers to me as we lay in the pitch black, "Alyssa, are you still up?" I think for a moment, "Yeah. Why?" "I just wanted to say I love you." He says and I start smiling like an idiot, "I love you too Matt." "That's all I wanted to tell you before I fell asleep." I giggle at the cuteness of Matt. Why is he so damn cute sometimes?
.............................................................

522 words
The thing about drinking water is true, it helps prevent hang overs is what I heard.