10

Alyssa

+

I woke up at 5:00 am to get ready for my flight. I got dressed and did only a tiny bit of make up

 I got dressed and did only a tiny bit of make up

then I left at 5:28 am with my bag. Once I got to the airport I waited about an hour after going through all of the shit you have to go through, and finally got on my plane at 6:40 am. I guess I had fallen asleep listening to music because before I know if it was 10:27 am and we were getting off the plane. I got off and got my bag then walked out to see Matt waiting for me. I started walking up to him and saw he was on the phone. From where I was standing I could hear what he was say, "Yeah I'll try- yeah after she leaves just you and me- yeah I promise babe- alright bye." What the hell? Is he cheating on me? I walk over and he opens his arms for a hug, I hug him and then we go out into his car. He started s conversation not seeming interested at all in what I would respond, "So how was your flight?" "Fine" I say looking out the window and having my arms and legs crossed. He continues to talk to me, "So what have you been up to?" I should ask you the same thing, "Nothing." He glances over at me, "What's wrong Al?" "Nothing's wrong." He sighs, "Are you sure?" I nod and continue to look out the window. But after a little bit I crack and stop ignoring him, "I'm sorry I was being like that. I- I just have a lot on my mind." He smiles at me and says, "It's alright." Then turned and dropped the smile right off of his face and rolled his eyes. We got to his house and right when we walked in Burnie walked over and started licking my hands, "Hi baby." I then follow Matt to his room and set my bag on his bed. He just looks at me and blankly says, "Wanna go see a movie?" I nod and smile, "Yeah." We left to the movies and got tickets to see the Conjuring 2. In the middle of the movie Matt said he'd be right back with popcorn and I was so invested in the movie I just waved him away.  But, he wasn't right back. He was back after twenty five minutes with no popcorn, "Where's the popcorn?" "Oh I forgot it on the counter hold on." He came back two minutes later with popcorn. We finished the movie and left. I the car healed me, "So how did you like the movie?" "I liked it. Did you?" He shrugged, "Yeah I already saw it so it was nothing new to me." I furrow my eyebrows, "You already saw it? Then why did you say we should see it?" "Well didn't you want to see it?" I nod, "That's why." I smile at him and the we got back to his house. We went in and sat down. He was texting someone and I was just sitting watching him do it.  He started laughing and I just sigh and cross my arms. He glances up at me and rolls his eyes, typing one more sentence before locking his phone and setting it on the table. He stood up, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." I nod and he leaves the room. I grab his phone and put in his password and see he was just texting a girl named Mallory. I read some of the texts and he was talking about me to her, saying I was a buzz kill and how he doesn't even like me and would rather be with her. I hear the door open and I close the app and lock his phone. He walks in and I'm still just sitting there, "So what do you want to do?" I shrug, "I don't know." I don't know what to do or think right now. I though he was so sweet and loving.
.............................................................

696 words
Hey y'all so how is this book going so far?