12

Matt

+

Oh god what did I do? I really do love Alyssa, I meant ever word I said to her. I know that there is absolutely no excuse for me to act that way toward her. I miss her, I miss her so much. I texted her a million times and called. I really want to straighten this out eve if she doesn't want to be with me, I still want her to know I love her and wasn't lying about that. I texted her:
Me: Alyssa please answer me I'm dying for you to answer and let me explain. That's all I want and if you still don't want to see me ever again I'll understand.

I wait for a while for her to respond, Not expecting her to. But the I got a text from her:

Alyssa: Alright, you have five minutes once I get to your house, five minutes and that's it.
Me: Thank you so much beautiful
Alyssa: yeah whatever

She is so beautiful, but she never wants to accept it. Me cheating on her probably didn't help that. I waited about twenty minutes and heard the doorbell ring. I rush to get it and see her, "Uh hey Lyss." I let lead her in and we go into the living room. She stood with her arms crossed in front of me as I sat on the couch, "Well.. Are you going to explain or just dick around?" She's never talked like this before. I look down then back up at her, "Lyss I just want you to know that Mallory was a mistake. I know you think I'm just being a generic asshole when I say that but I truly mean it. You are all I could ever ask for and ever since I met you I've been happier than ever before. I know you thin-" she cut me off, "Where'd you meet this Mallory girl?" I clear my throat, "In Huntington Beach." She looks me up and down, "When?" I think back, "Uh nine months ago.." "Is she one of your fans too? Do you have like a thing for that or-" "No she's just some girl I was buying alcohol and that kind of stuff from." "Then what happened?" "We were uh- f-friends with benefits, but I was only using her for the alcohol and drugs." "And sex." I look down, "Yeah, and sex." "What made you keep talking to her when we were dating?" "Were?" Oh my god, "Answer my question." "I just thought of her as a friend but, I knew that she would stop selling to me if I didn't talk to her like that. I swear baby. I love you, more than you'll ever know."
.............................................................

457 words
Guys oh my god when I was typing "more than you'll ever know" the song I'm listening to said it 😂😂😂