"Wow thank you." He says. "I'm going to talk to Aaron. See you later!" I say and he waves and eats more of his burger.

I walk to my pit stall and Aaron is talking with Jamy. "I know, I got the car all figured out." Jamy says crossing his arms. "Okay I'm just making sure because I look after Jo like a daughter and I don't like her being upset over qualifying 30th." Aaron says.

"I got this, Aaron. I am her crew chief and I understand the frustration it causes to be 30th." Jamy says. "Okay, I was just making sure." Aaron says and I walk over.

"Hey Jo." Jamy says. "Oh hey sweet cheeks." Aaron smiles and gives me a side hug. "Hey guys." I smile.

"Whatcha need?" Aaron asks. "Just thought I would tell you to keep an eye out in turn 4. I was feeling the groove change a few times and others felt the same so wrecks could happen there." I say.

"Okay will do." Aaron smiles. "I will see y'all later. Bye guys." I smile and walk back to Brad, who is waiting for me.

"Hey wanna go have lunch with Kyle, Denny, Matt, and Carl?" I ask him. "Do you think I would last in a room full of JGR?" Brad asks me and I laugh. "If you can handle dating me, you're fine." I laugh.

"Okay. Sure. Do we need to change?" He asks. "Well no because lunch is at Hamlin's RV. BBQ." I smile. "Ooh sounds good." Brad says and we walk to Denny's RV.

"Hey y'all!" I smile and they all look and start saying hi. "I see you brought the enemy." Carl laughs and I laugh too. "I'm only the enemy when I'm seeing your back bumper." Brad laughs and we all sit down and grab something to drink waiting on Kyle to get done with the hotdogs and bratwurst.

"Come on Busch how long does it take to make some food?" Matt laughs. "Maybe you should ask him tomorrow when he's done." I laugh.

"Shut up you guys" Kyle says and glares at us.

"I was just thinking that your sponsor shouldn't be m&ms... It should be Busch's baked beans!" Denny laughs and everyone else does too.

"Nah, that's okay. I'm good with m&ms." Kyle laughs and finally finishes the food.

We eat, talk, and laugh. This is the way it should be. "We better get going to the stage. Intros are soon." Brad says checking the time.

"Shit. Time flew by." Kyle says and starts packing everything away. "We better go. Good luck everyone!" I say and they say the same thing back.

*20 minutes later.

"In the number 22 Shell Pennzoil Ford, starting 5th, Joey Logano!" "Starting 4th, in the number 88 Nationwide Chevrolet, Dale Earnhardt Jr!" The crowd goes wild at this point.

"Qualifying in the 3rd position, in the number 24 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet, Chase Elliott!" "Ready for your top 2?!" The announcer yells and the crowd is roaring.

"Starting in the second position, In the number 14 Bass Pro Shop Chevrolet, Tony Stewart!" Everyone is cheering as loud as can be.

"Now ladies and gentleman! Your pole sitter for today is in the number 2, Miller Lite Pennzoil Ford, Brad Keselowski!" The crowd is cheering loudly and I am too.

*20 minutes later.

"Drivers! Start your engines!!"

"Okay radio check. Can everyone hear me? Got a copy?" Aaron asks. "Copy." I say. "Gotcha." Jamy says.

"Okay. 267 laps, you got this Jo. I know your starting far back, but you can whoop some ass and get to the front. It may take a while but patience is key." Aaron says