Calum and leah

Summer POV
We had cal and Daisy checked over, Daisy was ill and needed lots of sleep. Cal had scars, cuts and bruises, he didn't remember anything. He is taking Leah on a date so we were helping her get ready.

"Perfect!" Mckai said giving her the perfume, "thanks girls I love you so much

"Perfect!" Mckai said giving her the perfume, "thanks girls I love you so much." She sprayed it all over and coughed a little. "He's a luck boy Leah," I told her, "I'm the lucky one, I don't just have Cal, I got you lot and the lads. Also the best brother," she giggled. "Oh so you too made up I see," Mckai asked and Leah nodded. "Leah Cals already there." Ashton shouted up. We scurried down the steps making sure Leah didn't fall, the boys dropped their jaws. "Wow sis," Luke said, "it's all thanks to my girls." She held are hand and giggled, "thanks but I better be off." We hugged her and Ashton offered to diver her there. "Yes please Ash," she said and thanked us again.
Leah's POV
Ashton drove me round to the place. Wow fancier than I thought, I panicked. "How do I look? Is my hair okay? Ashton I'm worried," he cut me off, "stop it you look beautiful Leah, Calum is lucky to have you, now off you go, go get him tiger," I giggled at him and thanked him again. I stepped I and was showed my table, Calum stood up and smiled at me. "Princess you look beautiful," he kissed me and it left a pink mark. "Says you, you look handsome especially you pink lipstick I gave you." He washed it of with my extra makeup wipe and laughed. He pulled out my seat and I sat down, we had some fancy wine and chatted about everything.(read slowly) "I can't believe that I almost lost you cal," I stared into his eyes and he smiled. "It was hard for me to babe," he kissed me again and held my hand. After dinner he told me I had a surprise, I asked a million questions but no answers only giggles. "Ok close your eyes," he told me as we stepped out the car. "I'm panicking you know I don't like this." I told him, "it's okay baby I got you." He squeezed my hand and laughed, I heard faint music. "One. Two. Three!" He reviled a neat laid blanket, 2 pink candles and a bottle of wine. Amnesia was playing softly and tears came to my eyes, "cal you shouldn't have." I whispered to him as are lips connected, sparks flew and I felt like I was in heaven or something. "May we dance?" He asked taking my hand, "we may." I kicked of my heals and arms wrapped around his neck. We danced slowly to 'dancing on my own' and I never took my eyes of him. "Leah?" He asked, "yes boo." He suddenly got onto one knee and held a little box, I gasped as he reviled a small diamond ring. "I know it's not been long, but I love you so much and I was wondering...will you marry me?" Tears fell and I nodded. He picked me up and kissed me, people started cheering from around the beach. We stayed there holding each other, I love him so much, to the end of space, no feather! "I love you so much," I whispered, "I love you more."
"That's not possible."
"Well it is," he raised an eyebrow. I giggled, and ran away. He chased me into the water, getting his skinny jeans wet as I kicked water. We laughed as he grabbed me and tickled me, I squealed with laughter an we played around doing cute things. My ring fitting perfectly on my finger, as we pranced around the sand. "I never want this night to end," he whispered, I stuck my bottom lip out and made puppy eyes. "Stop I can't handle it, it's to cute!" He laughed looking away but I followed his eyes. "You say you wana, but do you wana run," he sang Girl Who Cried Wolf as I listed to his beautiful voice, are eyes met and never left. He was perfect and I never want to lose him again, he's mine and that's the way I want it.