Calum saves Daisy

Calum POV  6:25
I woke up on the sofa and Leah was in the kitchen. "Babe?" I asked and she turned to me, "yeah?" She asked laying next to me. "Why you up so early? You went bad at 3," I told her, "I haven't slept because I just can't," she kissed my nose. "Promise?" I asked her, she stuck out her pinkie and I wrapped mine around hers. "Promise," she told me. "omg! No I can't promise you I can't lie!" She panicked standing up. "Baby what's wrong?" I cuddled get sitting up, "Keaden said she will bring back the past," she cried into my top. My eyes widened, "don't tell Luke or anyone! Because when she bullied me Luke was so scared and I said if he said anything I would ignore him for the rest of my life," she kept crying, "princess we he has to get involved! Please tell him, before his wedding babe," I told her, "well it's in 6 weeks so I'm 4," she held up her 4 fingers and giggled. "Why are you so cute?" I spun her around making her laugh, "I must get it from you handsome," she kissed me and we sat down. She ever so slowly fell asleep in my arms and we laid down on the sofa and I softly sang to her.
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about this stupid little things...
Luke POV 11:30
Everyone started to get up and I opened my eyes to my beautiful future bride to be. She opened her eyes slowly and I kissed her, she make a cute morning smile and giggled. "Morning beautiful," I whispered, "morning handsome," she replied. I got up and gently pulled her up, we brushed are teeth and went downstairs fingers entwined. "Morning," she said to everyone and they all greeted us. I looked at Calum and Leah who were cuddled up on the sofa sound asleep. "Aww..." Mckai sighed happily. I smiled and lent down to kiss my sisters cheek. I pulled Mckai into the kitchen and shut the door, I kissed her lips and left little ones down her jaw line and neck. She let out a little moan and went to make cereal. "I like the summer rain," she sang. Then everyone in the room joined along and we all started a little band through the house. "Dear future husband," Mckai quoted Megan Trainer.
Daisy Lee POV (baby voice)
I sat on mummy's knee while daddy make funny faces. It wasn't funny but I laughed to make him laugh too. Mummy kissed me and daddy gave me cereal. I was put next to uncle Ashton and he played with my feet. It tickled, I crawled off him and sat on the floor, no one was looking so I went to finally get that stick thing next to the box (tv) mummy said not to touch. Uncle Calum was awake and told to watch me but he was getting auntie Leah up. I grabbed to stick and pulled it I saw the big black box wobble and I pulled again and the tv was coming down. "No!" Uncle cal shouted and caught the big box next to my head, "brag her Leah," he told her and I was swooped up and put on the sofa. "Thank you Calum," Mummy cuddled him and I was sad. I cried to make her hug me! (Attention seeking much!) Daddy held me and kissed my head, "what did we said about that? Daisy Lee Clifford," uncle Lukey told me. "Orry," I told them (orry=sorry) and auntie Mckai gave me a big big kiss. I giggled at her so she tickled me!