Waking up to sobs

Summers POV
I woke up to the sound of sobbing coming from the bathroom so I got up and went to the bathroom door....locked... Dang it! "Michael?" I asked... No answer "Michael babe? Are u ok?" I asked again and just then. The bathroom door swung open and I was embarrassed into the strong, loving arms of a crying Michael Clifford "are you ok Michael?" I asked "N-no.." He replied sobbing his heart out "what if they have to pull the plug on Calum...what would we do? How would we live? What will happen to us? To our band? To the 5sos fam?...." He questioned, I just hugged him tighter replying with words of encouragement.

Leah's POV
I woke up in the single bed of Mckai and Luke's room, I had the best dream ever!
*in the dream*
"Hello?" I asked, I was in the middle of a park underneath a large willow tree, "Leah?" A voice that I haven't heard in a long time "C-Calum?" I asked starting to cry "LEAH!" The voice shouted in excitement "OMG IT IS YOU!" I screamed as I ran up to my boo and hugged him tight... I never wanted to let go...never. Just then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and we entered a long make-out session-
*end of dream*
I got out of bed and saw Mckai and Luke snug up together, they look so cute... Just like me and Calum do...well did- NO LEAH DONT SAY THAT! Me and Calum are the cutest couple out there! But I'm not sure if I will be able to be his girlfriend if he doesn't wake up soon... Oh Calum...why why why! "WHY HIM OF ALL PEOPLE WHY NOT ME!!!!" I screamed as tears ran down my face and Luke dived out of bed "WHATS WRONG!?!?" He asked in a high pitched girly voice witch made Mckai dive out of bed in shock...'oops I just rewind their cute little snuggles didn't I?' I asked myself "I-I'm sorry..." I apologised still crying. "No it's ok, it's not your fault, Summer txt me just before you woke up anyway saying she woke up to Michael crying but it's a natural thing...listen Leah, Calum is going to be ok, u got that?" Mckai asked while I nodded "Plus anyway he's CALUM THOMAS FRICKING HOOD, he's a strong man, well boy and he can survive anything and everything" she said as Luke came behind her and cuddled her. "I feel sick!" Luke suddenly blurted out as he ran to the toilet and a few moments later all you heard was BLAAAA!!! And I knew Luke was being sick. "Well looks like u and the gang will have to go without us... Sorry," she apologised "no need to be and I was going to get ready with summer and Cleo while Michael gets ready with Ashton now ha," I giggled to myself "HA that's the Leah I know and love!" Mckai stated as she hugged me. Luke slowly stumbled out of the door and belly flopped on the bed "well I best be off then," I said as I grabbed my make- up bag and some clothes cos I got a txt from cleo saying to go to summers room and then I walked out the room happier than normal.

Hello I'm Mckai (Leah's cuz) anyway me and Leah both dos this challenge where I got to wright a chapter on one of her stories and she got to Wright one on mine. go follow me plz to check out my stories Mckailou and see her chapter on True love... Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and good bye xoxoxo