Surprise

I climbed into bed and rested my head. I played some music quietly, "broken home..." I heard my brother and best friends sing and my eyes filled with tears but not releasing them. I turned it of at the end and let the song replay in my head and as my eyes got heavier, my vision became a blur.
--next morning--
Suddenly I heard a voice the voice I wanted to hear but! It wasn't speaking it was a song! Conor's song! I ripped of the cover and threw my dressing gown on and ran down stairs. Suddenly I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and there was a speaker and empty disk case. "Hello?" I said looking around and at my disk holder and there was a gap. There was 2 gaps! "Is anyone hear?" I shouted! Suddenly my heard pounded and several people jumped up and screamed "surprise!" They all laughed as I grabbed my chest. Mckai,Luke,Summer,
Michael,Skyler,Ashton and
Calum, all came over hugging me and I ran over to my brother and he lifted me of the ground and I pulled myself into his chest, he kissed my head and laughed. "It's only been like a day," everyone laughed,"not even that long... A few hours!" He put me down, "why can't I miss my brother?" He put his hand on my shoulder and his other hand on my head. "Your hair is really long Leah!" Mckai said stepping over to me and piling a bit of my hair up gently. I looked at my blond hair with natural dark blond streaks. "It needs a little bit cut of the end!" I mumbled. "Why don't we go upstairs and get ready!" Summer suggested picking up the speaker, "to go were? Because I'm waiting for Conor!" They all smiled at I let the words free..."umm...guys?" Luke signaled me upstairs and I left them giggling, the girls followed me. I closed my bedroom door behind us. "So where's your suitcase?" Skyler smiled lovingly, "excuse me?" I whispered. "Your suitcase silly!" Skyler waved her hand down and sat on the bed beside summer. "I'm telling her!" Mckai shouted, "Arrr... Okay!" Summer groaned then laughed, "someone just tell me what's happening? Where's Conor?" I shouted! "Calm down we are going on holiday I can't say wear but we have 3 hours and you'll see him soon I promise." Mckai placed her hand on my arm and smiled.
*time skip brought to you by Michael's ever changing hair colour!
"So I'm packed dressed, makeup done and I have decided to shout because we are leaving London in beautiful wether and that never happens!" I said shouting on 'shout!'
"I know right, but still..."summer said laughing at me as she coated her lips with lipstick. "I hate not knowing things!" I groaned. We walked down stairs and the boys were laughing and smiling, they was still listening to Conor this time it was his cover 'Faded' my favorite! "Okay I'm turning the Internet of so get up and out the door!" Skyler said placing a hand in Ashton and kissing his cheek.
*Time skip brought to you by Ashton's long and crazy hair!
"So Calum,Leah,Luke and Mckai in one taxi and Me, Summer, skyler and Ashton in the other!" Michael said grabbing Summers hand and kissing her, I sighed because I wanted Conor to be hear to kiss me in font of everyone and making me blush like summer did. "Okay let me check if the the garage is shut, I don't want that car going ANYWHERE without me!" I said checking the lock, "I checked it earlier!" Calum shouted back to me putting his phone in his pocket and sitting in the car. "I'm so excited!" Mckai, Summer and skyler was acting like 13 year old girl, but it made me laugh so I joined them squealing. "Okay girls we get it your exited!" Ashton said laughing and sitting in the car. We waved goodbye and hugged, even though it only 35 minutes away!
*Time skip brought to you by Luke's laugh
I was kind of worried If I'd see Conor or not! So I text Mckai and summer on are group chat even though Mckai is next to me, but summer is in a different car. 'Will Conor be there?' I text, it was 10;14am and the flight is at 12:30! 'I promise and I also promise you will love it there!' Summer replied,'I promise Leah you will be with him and your sharing a room with him!' Mckai replied.

So I have wrote over 800 words and still no Conor! But the next chapter is on the plane and seeing Conor again YAY! 😂 ❤️ vote! Hope your enjoying it! I definitely am 😂
--Leah🙈🔐--