Love life

*skip Disney land
Leah and everyone had the time of their lives
Calum's POV
We sat by the pool and the girls on their lilos chilling.

*skip Disney land Leah and everyone had the time of their lives Calum's POV We sat by the pool and the girls on their lilos chilling

I kept looking at Leah as she chilled with her eyes shut under her sun glasses. Her strapless bikini fitted her perfectly and the hot pink stood out.
"Cal do you want a drink?" Michael asked, "um yeah a coca will do mate," I replied. "Girls, drinks?" Ashton shouted over, they say up removing their shades. "A coca for me please babe," Cleo said, "coca" summer and Mckai asked. Michael nodded. "Leah?" Luke said, "do they do milkshakes or lukazade's?" She asked and we huffed happily. "Typical Leah," Ashton said, "I'll ask them," the boys walked of. "Hey I'm going to the deepest end you coming girls?" Mckai said, "noo...wait what am I saying of course!" Summer giggled. "Yeah, Leah?" Cleo asked, "I'm ok chilling, I got to top up on sun block." She said sweetly. "Suit yourself," they swam away from her and Leah came over to me,"pass the sun block boo," she held out her hand, "what do I get?" I asked cheekily. She came closer and hugged me tightly and brushed my hair around. "Better?" She joked. "Oh go one then," I handed it to her. "Um...do you mind?" I know what she meant, sunscreen on her back. I rubbed it in general singing along to the music. Funnily it was 5seconds of Summer disconnect. " your turn because you barley have any on," she sat behind me and put my sunscreen all over my back and neck letting me do the rest. After we jumped in the pool and put are lilos together. "Hey cal I'm glad I have you," she said holding my hand, " well boo I'm glad I have you because honestly I wouldn't change you for the world." I replied. We lent closer and are lips connected slowly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard Summer scream. We pulled away and looked at her in horror. "Um its not what it looks like!" I panicked. "I have to tell the boys!" Summer shouted swimming to the side. "No!" We both screamed, she stopped and sighed. "Ok but if I'm drunk don't blame me," she said.
*skip few hours
Leah's POV
I got my makeup on and my pink figure hugging dress on. I was glad I'm sharing a room with cal. He looked so cute in his denim skinny jeans and baggy black top. "Stunning Leah," he commented, I blushed slightly, "says the one," I winked at him and we burst out laughing. "Ok let's go," he opened the door and let me out kindly. "omfg it's Lucas' party a few days after his birthday, I love my twin," I said closing the elevator. "Why do you always call him your big brother?" He asked, "because he was born 1st." I replied. We walked down to the party to see everyone dressed so beautiful and smart. "Your all looking lovely," I commented, "says you," Mckai giggled. She entwined her fingers with Luke's. We had drinks and danced all night until one of Mckai's and my fav song came on.

Calum pulls me close and wraps his arms slowly around my waist. Mckai and Luke
Summer and Michael
Cleo and Ashton all danced. Slowly rocking back and forth looking at each other with love and affection.
Conor's POV
She danced with him holding each other close. Why isn't that me? Why was I a stupid prick? Well he deserves her. I saw him lean down and kiss her. My heart shattered, and I felt the feeling Leah did when she saw me cheating. Why was I such a dick? I want to grab that clock and turn it all the way around. So we can start this trip over. A year formed in my eye but I didn't let it go. I just sat there watching Calum and Leah dance the night away. Joined by other beautiful couples with strong bonds. I just want her back, I need her, I love her.