TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation

ابدأ من البداية

"Pharaoh.."

"Shh." He silenced her call and kissed her lips.

Her tightness almost made him cum upon entry. He continued to work himself in and out of her, his manhood coated in her juices. Ka'Miko remained stiff at first, but her body couldn't deny how good it felt.

"Harder baby." She finally moaned.

A huge grin spread across Pharaoh lips as he gripped her thighs and started to thrust himself inside mercilessly.

"Ah shit, fuck yes!" She hollered at the top of her lungs.

Her body grinded against him, matching his rhythm. He grunted as he felt her walls contract against his lengthy manhood. She was taking it all, and handling it well. He flipped her over and started hitting it from the back, he pulled her hair back, kissing and biting her neck. He used his other hand to rub her throbbing clit.

"Who's p-ssy is this?" He asked her, roughly.

She couldn't even speak as her mouth opened to answer him.

"Who's p-ssy is this?" He repeated, slapping her ass hard.

"Yours!" She called out.

He felt her legs start to tremble as she was about to cum.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she exploded.

He grunted and came right after, she felt his warm explosion filling her insides.

They laid side by side, both breathing heavily. Each lost in their own thoughts, hers circling the fact that she just had sex, real sex, and actually enjoyed it. While his were simply surprise that she could fuck that good, and take it so well.

She didn't want to ask whether she was good or not..But, she felt kind of self-concious about her performance. She felt herself becoming sleepy, so she gave in to her unconciousness, not allowing her thoughts to override it.

When she woke up in the morning, she crawled out of bed, changed the soiled sheets and took a shower. Pharaoh wasn't there, but that wasn't new to her. She knew the difference between him waking up early, and him moving away from her because he was pissed, but she had done nothing wrong so she figured everything was fine. She put on a pair of cotton short shorts, and a tank top, her regular house clothes and headed downstairs. She heard loud laughter and she already knew it was KJ.

"Kimora Lee Simmons!" He hollered when he saw her.

"Good Morning, KJ." She smiled as he got up and lifted her off the ground in a strong embrace. He kissed her cheek before putting her down.

"I heard you was getting down last night." He smirked.

"Shut up." She playfully slapped his arm and blushed.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and walked over to the other side of the counter where the bar stools were to take a seat. Pharaoh dragged her between his legs, holding her around her waist.

"Good Morning, baby." He said in her ear as he kissed her cheek.

"Morning." She smiled, and sipped her coffee.

"Look at the lovebirds." Lee Lee said as she pranced into the kitchen.

"Yo bird ass is late." KJ joked.

"Boy stop, I don't run on your time." She rolled her eyes at him.

She looked back at Ka'Miko and tilted her head to the side.