TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation

Start from the beginning

"I know. I still want to go out, Pharaoh, I still want to have fun. You don't have to worry about me, but I mean, I can handle the amount of drinking that I do." She told him honestly.

He just nodded, he knew he couldn't stop her cause at the end of the day she would do whatever she wanted to, but he was more than willing to compromise.

"You need to never try and traumatize my ass again cause it's not always me." She told him.

"No promises on that one, you're gunna see a lot more people dying around me, that's just something you'll have to get use to." He said simply.

She sighed, she knew she couldn't just change his ways just like that, Pharaoh's been this way for so long, she could dictate how he treated her, but not how he treated others. She unraveled herself from him, and started making dinner. He decided to sit and watch her.

"What are you making?" He asked her.

"Wait and find out." She smirked.

"Smart mouth." He rolled his eyes.

She put her first dish in the oven and started making something else.

"What did you want to be before you met me?" Pharaoh asked her.

"I don't know. A chef maybe..but I'm not that good anyways." She shrugged.

"I love the confidence." He said sarcastically, she cut her eyes at him.

She took some of the white and chocolate chip batter on her finger and tasted it.

"Mmm." She closed her eyes, and licked it.

Pharaoh couldn't help but get turned on, he hasn't had actual sex in almost 4 months, damn near everything turned him on these days. She opened her eyes and scooped some on her finger for him, putting it to his lips.

"Ew, I don't wannt eat that shit." He said, looking at the gunk on her finger.

"It's really good, try it." She giggled. "I ate it first, I promise it's not poisoned." She smirked.

He took her finger in his mouth, sucking off the sweet batter. She watched him, getting turned on herself.

"You like that?" He grinned, seeing her eyes full of lust.

"Shut up." She blushed, and scooped it into the crust she made before putting it in the oven as well.

"Look at my baby, the chef." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the counter. They talked until the food was ready. Ka'Miko had made Baked parmesean chicken pasta, and for desert Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. They ate together on the couch.

"Ain't shit no more, huh?" She laughed as he devoured his 4 slice of her cheesecake.

He laughed, and shoved some onto her neck, before sucking it off. She laughed, as his warm tongue melted onto her neck.

"Too good to waste." He smiled at her, she turned her face and he kissed her.

She instinctively kissed him back. He put down his plate and lifted her up. He carried her upstairs, and laid her down on the bed. His kisses grew hard and feverish as he continued to work his way from his lips to her neck. He roughly pulled her sweater over her head, and unclasped her bra. He sucked on her breast, giving each nipple equal attention.

"Ahh." She breathed, closing her eyes.

He moved back up to her lips, grinding his erection against her core. She wiggled out of her jogging pants, allowing them to join the rest of her clothing on the floor. He was so horny, he didn't even feel like taking the time to do foreplay, but he still didn't know how Ka'Miko felt about having full on sex, but while she was in the moment, he was just gunna see how far he could take it. Her wetness soaked her panties and made a wet spot on the front of his grey basketball shorts. He bit her neck and in the same motion, yanked her lacy underwear off of her frame. He quickly pulled down his boxers and shoved his full length into her without notice. Her mouth opened but all sound got caught in her throat. It hurt, but felt good all at the same time. He pulled back and thrusted into her again.