Part 14

Please vote and comment!
Love,
Sasha

---------

Manik
I got up with a throbbing headache. My head was aching like someone is constantly hitting a hammer on my head. I looked around me.
It was freaking 11 in the morning and I don't remember in the last five years if I had ever slept till this late. I looked at my phone and saw that it had conked off. I put my phone on charging and grabbed a glass of water that has been kept at the bedside table.

I took the glass and walked towards the balcony and leaned on the railing of the balcony. It was a pleasant weather today, not too humid and not too sunny. It was a perfect beach day. I looked around the beach.

HOLY FUCK!

Damn.
I can't believe what I was seeing.
I rubbed my eyes and looked below again.

I pinched my arm lightly to check whether I'm dreaming or what?
Damn.
I ran towards my bathroom took one  Advil for my headache and did my business. I wore my swimming trunks and rushed downstairs towards the beach.

Holy shit. Damn. I can't believe my eyes.

A sexy girl.

A sexy girl in bikini.

A sexy girl in bikini walking out of the sea.

Nandini in bikini walking out of the sea.

Nandini in a blue bikini with water dripping from her hair and water droplets travelling down her body.

Holy fudge. Oh Sorry, holy fuck.

I'm sure my jaw was so wide that it might just be touching the ground and my eyes were so wide that my eyeballs might jump out of the sockets. Never had I thought that she will wear a bikini let alone carrying it so perfectly.

I stood right near the sliding doors of my place while Nandini walked back towards the house while wearing a long shrug like thing over her body. She walked past me while I stood there statued at my position. A couple of seconds later she came back, stood in front of me touched my jaw only to push it gently back to its place, ṭo close my open mouth. She took back her hand to her side and stepped a little close to me. My hands were aching ṭo touch her.

She leaned towards me and whispered seducatively near my ears,"from now on"

She leaned back expecting me to say back, so I just whispered back,"From now on?"

"From now on... GET THAT DAMN BOX OF  THOSE FUCKING CONDOMS ON YOUR OWN. I'M YOUR P.A., NOT YOUR MAID WHO WILL RUN YOUR PERSONAL ERRANDS", she yelled at me and stomped off angrily.

Condoms? Box? What did she say?

Ohhh.

Yesterday.

That's when I remembered what happened yesterday and last night night.
I treated her so badly. I was Afraid. I've already let her break the walls that I've built around myself all these years. She knew everything about me and I didn't want her to tell it to anyone. I didn't want her to sympathise with me. I didn't want her to see the weaker side of me. Hell, I don't want anyone to see that side of me. That's why I was rude to her yesterday but As usual, I crossed the line and hurt her. She was my only friend.

You are so stupid Manik.

Last night, I crossed all the limits. I shouldn't have said all that to my only friend. Honestly, that thought did cross my mind but now that I'm sober, I realise it wasn't really her fault. Poor girl didn't know a thing about my past and I like a fool blamed her for everything.

I know the loss was huge because I remember seeing tears glisten in her eyes when I yelled at her last night. At that time it gave me some sort of satisfaction but now I feel bad. Bad is an understatement. I feel horrible.

Shit. Shit. Shiiiiitttt.

What did I do?

I walked back inside grabbed a pint of beer and walked to the beach area. I sat on the recliner. A couple of minutes later nandini came back with a cocktail in her hand and sat down on the recliner beside mine.

Did she know how to make cocktail?

" uhh. Is that a cocktail?", I asked her.

"What do you think it is?", she said sarcastically.

Okay.

"May be a mocktail!", I replied genuinely.

"It is a cocktail.", she replied.

"You know how to make cocktails?"

"What? Are we playing 21 questions", she said irritatedly while looking at me. I just shrugged.

"Yes. I know how to make cocktails.", she said.

"How do you know how to make cocktails?", I asked her.

She shrugged. I saw a sunscreen kept on her recliner. An idea striked my mind.

You're such a devil Manik.

"Miss Murthy I need you to do something", I said in my bossy tone.

"Yes sir", she said.

"Apply that sunscreen on my back, my hands can't reach there", I said.

"I applied on my back myself, I'm sure you can apply on your own too.", she said while narrowing her eyes at me.

"I can't that's why I asked you. Now get going.", I said.

She frowned and then nodded. I sat up and shifted a little to make space for her on my recliner. I patted beside me to show her that she should come here and then apply.
She stood up from her recliner and walked around to sit behind me.

Her soft hands touched my shoulders and moved downwards towards my lower back till the waistband of my shorts. She had soft hands. Heṛ hands on my back felt heavenly but my pleasure was short lived. She stood up all too soon.

"Done", she said.

"Apply properly Miss murthy. I don't want to get burnt from the sun", I said authoratively.

She muttered something.

"Did you say something Miss. Murthy?", I asked her.

She huffed and muttered a fine.

She sat back again and this time her soft hands roamed around my back for a few minutes.

Now this is heaven.

She got up and muttered,"cocky little bastard!"
I laughed at her choice of words.

I looked at her who was scowling now after hearing me laugh so heard. This made me laugh even more.

"Oh I wouldn't disagree on that Miss Murthy!", I said when I was done laughing at her.