Part 12

Hey readers!
I was interviewed for the first time by mananwelove . Go follow her or visit her profile to read interviews by all your favourite manan fanfic writers.
The questions you all ask me- whether I would continue this ff or not? Why I update after so long? My future works.. You can read all the answers. Go on.
What's the catch? You can ask the interviewer to take interview of your favourite writer as well.

PS vote and comment! Please please please please.

Thank you all you beautiful souls!

Love
Sasha

--------------------
Caution: This update may not be suitable for under-age readers. The author by any means do not support self harm and drug consumption.
-----------------
Nandini

"So you've never stopped caring. You knew I owned this restaurant. I'm surprised. You had all the details about me.", he said calmly.

Manik turned towards me.

"Tell him to shut up before I break his jaw and create a scene. As your boss I'm telling you right now to sort this out. RIGHT NOW. Is that clear?", Manik said angrily.

I nodded. I was nervous.

"Cabir we'll talk later.", I was saying before I was interrupted by Manik.

"Oh no no you're not talking about this again. Don't ever make such stupid plans.", Manik said.

I would be lying if I say that Manik was being all mature about the situation. Boy, does he need to calm the fuck down? I don't know what was going on. Cabir became a friend of mine shortly after Manik left the college. I still remember girls were literally crying over the fact that college's star singer THE MANIK MALHOTRA has not only left the college but had to leave the country too. Manik told me a few days ago that it was because of his father's health issues that he had to leave college so that he could take over the business.

As far as my memory goes I remember these two to the thickest buddies around in the college. Not only these two but the whole gang. Nobody could have imagined Manik shouting and acting so much rudely with his friends . Then what happened? I wasn't aware about this tiff between these two that's why when Cabir called me today in the afternoon to get Manik here, I agreed without giving a second thought about it.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt being dragged away from the whole scene. Manik held my elbow and was pulling me along him to the car. He literally shoved me inside the car and immediately closed the door. He sat on the driver's seat and sped away. Before leaving I saw Cabir's panic stricken face. He mouthed," sorry!"

Why the hell was he apologising?

"Manik what the hell is wrong with you?"

No response.

"Why would you behave like that with your best friend?"

No response.

"Manik stop the car!"

NO FREAKING RESPONSE

"Manik stop the fucking car", I shouted.

NO RESPONSE ONCE AGAIN.

WHAT THE HELL!

"SAY SOMETHING"

"Just shut up. God! How can you be so dense? Can't you see I don't want to talk to you! Even a fifth grader would have understood this by now. But how can I forget you're just a copy of Lindsay Lohan. Dumb fuck!", Manik shouted back at me.