Part 3

Hey!
I'm so sorry to disappear just like that! I will read all your previous comments that went unreplied, and reply to every single one of them I promise! I was just really stuck with a few things I needed to focus on!

Anyway here you go with a new update. I hope you all will like it.

Mention your views, your demands and suggestions in the comment box.

Please please please hit the star and make it glow! Make me smile with every vote!

Thank you so much for your support till now!

Much much love
Sasha

-----------------

Nandini

Rochester cleared his throat making me jump on my place. Manik's penetrating gaze was still set on me.

Rochester said," you guys know each other?"

"Ummm.n...n..no! How would I know him?", my voice lacking confidence.

Manik smirked at me.

"Even if we do, Mr. Rochester that's not something of consequence to you! You're here for finance department, stop acting like paparazzi," Manik said.

He was just too rude. Poor Rochester flushed and started shifting in his seat.

Manik then looked at me. He said in the same rude tone,"what are you looking at me? You spilled the coffee, the floor, my pants are all messed up. Clean it."

"The floor?", I asked in a surprised tone. I was a member of finance department, why would I do work of a cleaner? No. I won't.

"No. Are you a certified idiot or what? Clean my pants. Take the tissues from the tissue box and get going," he said.

I was shocked. I.. I have never touched a guy you know somewhere near his thighs. Its not that I don't have any experience in guys but I never made it to that level. Ugghhhhh! What did I get myself into?

The bastard was enjoying my discomfort. What an asshole he is! Why didn't I spill the coffee on his head instead!

Manik's eyebrows perked up. He was waiting for me. I hesitantly looked at Rochester, who by now has left the room. When did he leave? Why did he leave?

I slowly took the tissue and carefully cleaned his trousers making sure my flesh doesn't come in contact with his trousers.

"Done", I murmured.

I looked up at Manik and saw his eyes lit up. Surely must have come up with some weird new idea.

"Listen I know what happened years back you mustn't have forgotten that, I think. But please don't throw me out or anything. If you want I can beg for that. I really need this job!"

"You really want a job?"

"Yes I do."

"Good! The place for my PA is vacant. You can fill in that position! Take it or leave it."

"B..b..but manik I was chosen for the finance analyst job! I don't even know how to handle stuff?", I stammered. 

"No. I think we have enough people in Finance department. Have it all or have it none! I don't have all day for you Nandini. Decide fast."

I badly needed job. For rishabh's future and my future too, I needed this. I've already used up a lot of funds for travelling and settling in this city.