Part 7

Hey readers!
I'm so so sorry for disappearing! I had shit loads, especially my CAT, NMAT and SNAP, going on and I pretty much screwed up in everything but now I'm back! I'll try not to to disappear like that again.

So for the non-KYY readers who have been messaging me asking how do the two leads of my story look like, well here's one pic. The guy in the media box is youth-sensation Parth samthaan. He is Manik. This makes me think why don't we have youth-choice awards in India? I mean other TV award functions are just so biased that's why KYY won no awards. I swear TV industry just does not respect youth shows. Give the choice in our hands and then we'll show them who is the boss.

Coming back to the point, Please keep commenting, I love reading your comments! They make me smile even after the shittiest day I have had!

Do vote, tap on the star and make it shine bright!

Loadsa Love
Sasha

----------------------

Nandini

What just happened? I... I can't believe that Manik was passing sexual innuendos on me! I must make sure that he knows I'm not like his general league of PAs he had in the past.

earlier today when I was visiting finance department to get back my things I heard people whispering about his relations with his past PAs! I may be his employee, he may pay me so that I can get my bread and butter but I'm not here to offer any sexual favours to my boss!

I quickly put on some slacks and moved to the living room where Manik was lounging on the couch with his feet on the table! Great!

He looked at me and smirked! Why does he smirk when he can smile? Bloody rude rich brat!

"Do yo have some soda or coke or something like with you?", he asked.

"Yeah! They're in the kitchen. I'll get it!", I said.

I took two cans of cokes from the kitchen and went to the living room! I was just walking towards Manik when I tripped on something and landed straight in his lap. As a reflex to hold myself my hands went around his neck and his hand around my waist.

Talk about EMBARRASSING!

Shit!

Why do I always land up in situations like these when I'm with Manik?

Why am I so damn clumsy?

I looked at Manik who was smirking!

"Eager, are we?", he said! His smirk getting bigger with every passing second.

"I... I... Ju....just tripped on..", I stuttered. Well what do you expect? I have hardly known this guy and I've had so many embarrassing encounters with this person in just one day! 

I felt something vibrate under me!

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww! Arghhhhhh! What was that?

As if Manik could read what's going on in my mind, he immediately said," no matter what I say, I don't get turned on just because a lady is in my arms that too by accident. Its my phone that's vibrating."

Ohhhh! Thank god!

Do I have a dirty mind or what?

"Mind lifting your butt in the air so that I can take out my mobile from my pocket?",he asked.

Ohhh. Yeah. I slightly raised myself, I could feel his hand brush past my lower back and butt!

Awkward!