Part 6

Hey lovely readers!
I thank each and every one of you for taking out time and reading this ff. A lot of efforts are put by every writer here on wattpad, please respect the efforts they put in for your entertainment and vote. Don't be silent, make the writers smile just like the way they
make you smile!
Do mention your views in the comments section and please please vote!

Love and hugs,
Sasha

-------------------

Manik
Hahaha the look on her face made me want to laugh out loud but I had to control.

Of course she didn't say that out loud. She just murmured something, all I could gather was good and bed. All I did was put two and two together!

After having so much experience with women, I have started to predict what goes in their minds without even making them say out loud.

Nandini was still fidgeting with her ring on the finger! She is really shy.

"Chill. I'm just kidding. And you didn't say anything I was just playing a prank on you!", I said.

I didn't want her to runaway from me, for the obvious reason that she was sexy and Manik never lets sexy women run away from him, he makes them run after him.

Nandini looked a little relieved.

"Nandini weren't you supposed to be a classical singer? What brought you here, to the management field?", I asked out of curiosity.

"So you did pay attention at me in the college", she stated with a smirk.

"Well you were the best the college had.", I stated truthfully.

She smiled. For the first time in the whole day she actually gave a genuine smile.

"Manik, you don't get everything that you desire. Life is all about sacrifices. Happiness demands sacrifices.", she said with a smile.

"So you sacrificed your music for your happiness? You know then you've never loved music! If you realy loved music, music would have been your happiness.", I said. This was something I really felt deep about. Music.

She laughed a little.

She looked in to me eyes and said,"Manik, you know music is my life, I sacrificed my life for my loved ones!", she said.

Her face had a smile but her eyes showed that she was sad.

She then suddenly asked,"Manik why did you leave music? You were the rockstar of the college! Not only college but you had fans all over the nation. What made you quit music?"

"Situations I guess. My family business needed me Nandini. My dad wasn't well so I had to take over.", he said.

"Ohhh. I'm sorry. I hope your dad is fine now."

"Yeah he is fit and fine.", I replied with a big smile. 

"Manik why didn't you take a revenge for the punch that I gave you? I mean, the Manik Malhotra who was a bully in college, didn't bother about the punch he got!"

I laughed at this. I remember the punch and then remembered how I wanted to take a revenge for that punch but that's the day when things changed. I got the news of my dad's heart attack and I had to leave and then there are other things as well about which I really don't want to think about.

"Nandini you know that I was pushed on you. That kiss was accidental. I didn't want to kiss you."

I remembered that how me and my friend were playing around. My friend gave me a slight push and I landed on Nandini. Not only our bodies were touching each other but our lips too were touching when I landed on her on the ground.

"Well I thought the bully that you all were, you did that on purpose. So I just punched. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were pushed!"

I smiled at her. It was nice to go down the memory lane, when my life wasn't as messy as it was now. But beautiful memories brought back dark memories too. I remembered how all this changed. How my life took an 180 degree turn.

Just then I felt my phone buzzing. It was my driver.

"Lets go. The driver is here!", I said.

She nodded.
I bade her good bye and drove towards my place. The little conversation that we had, left me restless. It brought back many memories, the ugly ones.

I didn't want to be alone tonight. I don't want to drive to my parent's place either, they'll worry. It wasn't a night that I would like to waste at a bar. I just needed peace today.

I made a few calls and drove towards the address that I got just a few seconds back.
On the way I got a big pizza packed.

I parked my car. I went to the door and buzzed the bell of the apartment.

After a while I saw Nandini opening the door, wearing just a long sweatshirt that covered her upper body and her butts. Her thighs and legs were bare.

She was just too sexy, I felt myself ogling her. She had a perfect pair of toned legs. Damn she was beyond attractive than I ever thought.

Manik. Chill.

"Hiii! Up for some pizza and a movie? I'm sorry I didn't Inform you but I needed a place to crash, I lost the keys to my place.", I lied.

Not waiting for her reply, I pushed myself to the living room.

" nice place you have here murthy.", I said genuinely.

The apartment wasn't a big one but it was done so beautifully. There was a personal touch to everything, which my home lacked.

I noticed that Nandini was still glued to the same position.

"Nandini you don't want the pizza to get cold.", I saw her mumbling something and made her way back to the room. she grabbed the bottle kept on the table and drank a big sip of water.

Oh my! She was a goddess. So so so damn hot.

"You might want to put on some pants if you don't want some action tonight", I said huskily. She had so much effect on me.

She looked at me with big eyes and spatted all the water that she was drinking.

"Uhh well thanks for the welcome fountain Nandini.", I said realising that a few drops had landed on my shirt's sleeves.

She looked embarrassed.

She looked as if she was clueless. She wasn't saying anything or doing anything. She just stood at her place like a statue.

I walked towards her, my eyes were set on her. Her eyes widened with every step that I took.
I reached where she was standing.

I tug her hands and pulled her towards me. I bent my heads so that my lips were at the same level as her lips were.

I leaned a little, our lips just a few inches away.

"S...S...sir..wh..,wha...what are you doing?", I stammered.

"Nandini its been twenty four hours that I've laid my hands on any girl, if you don't want me to proceed any further then go and cover these hot legs.", I said while releasing her hand from my grip but she wasn't released from my gaze. My eyes were still set on her, the distance between us was just the same.

The second I finished saying this, she ran inside like a chicken.

I laughed at her hysterics.

-------------------

That is it for today. Things have started to get a bit hot between the two, now.
I hope you liked this update!