Test 8: How do you QA test a human!?

I examine the three copy-pasted women sitting in front of me.

They all look pretty and high class, like a group of celebrities. In fact, I get this vague feeling that I have seen this woman somewhere before.

Striking a conversation with such elegant beauties would be awkward, but my future is at stake here. It's sink or swim!

"A-ah, um... hi. I'm Nick."

My throat is a desert, words hardly flow through it. Despite my attempt to deliver a friendly smile, I think my expression is still stiff and serious.

"Hey there, I'm Julia."

"Nice to meet, Laura here."

"Mary."

Despite being replicas of each other, their replies are considerably different.

These women, or androids, must have been programmed to be slightly different from each other. Perhaps there's some element of random behaviour, can't say for sure.

If this test has anything at all to do with QA testing, then my focus should probably be on exposing "bugs" with the "product". Therefore, rather than "finding the human", this exam can be approached as "spotting inhuman behaviour in the androids".

Since there's very little data to work with right now, all I can do is shoot at random and hope to learn something from it.

"You, uh..."

I point at the woman to my right.

... what was her name again? I'm really bad with names, huh.

While nervously looking around, I spot three labeled signs positioned on the floor, numbered "1", "2" and "3"; each stands in front of a woman.

"No.1."

"Yes?"

The woman to my right responds to the call. As I suspected, these labels can be used to address them

"Um... er, what is your profession?"

"My profession? Why, it's to ensure that you fail this test and never get the job."

"Wha-!?"

I almost fall from the chair in shock; some people crack a laugh at my reaction.

Her reply was so astonishingly perfect that I'm dumbstruck. Not only it sounded natural, but her answer also had a thorny flavor to it. It's incredibly hard to believe that she's a mere android.

However, it's too early to jump on conclusions. For now, I'll just remember that No.1 is a suspect for being the human.

"No.2... uh, are you... a human?"

"Of course I am. You are a machine though, aren't you? I mean, you can hardly form a single sentence properly."

"Gr..."

I grit my teeth at her mockery. I'm nervous, okay!? Don't go rubbing that in my face!

This woman is too good. She is completely composed, confident and has a sharp tongue; her defense is flawless.

Next is No.3... actually, nah.

I'll ignoring No.3 and focus on questioning No.1 and No.2. Maybe giving only No.3 the cold shoulder would lead to something. Indeed, I'm grasping at straws here.

The next question is posed to No.1. Same as before, she replies in a sharp, poisonous manner. No.2 does the same afterwards.

No matter what I ask or which cheap mind trick I attempt, these women don't stumble at all. They retain flawless composure and whip at me with snarky remarks.