'Does she know where she's going?!'

If he could remember, it was either Dylan or Celesta who had the map. But can they really look at the map, while riding a horse that's speeding through the forest?

"Turn right!"

Logan suddenly pulled the right side of the reins, making the horse go right.

Zoe gasped, for it was a huge turn. She never realized that she was squeezing her grip around her fiancé's waist. Luckily for her, Logan wasn't the type to tease in such a situation. He was scared as well. "Just keep going forward," the princess breathes, "We'll be heading to Centaur if we follow this path."

The horse leaps over rocks and roots, until it suddenly stopped and began to act up. "Whoa!" Logan tightly gripped the reins and Zoe squealed for she feared of falling off. "What's wrong-"

Hiss

The sound of snakes make Logan figure what made this horse crazy. Kicking its front legs in the air, the horse is forced to turn left. Snakes hissed and snapped, threatening to bite the bigger animal on the leg. Some of the snakes leaped up, trying to sink their teeth in legs of the riders.

"Just great," Logan growled under his breath, "They're leading us to the wrong path!"

Lifting her legs a little higher, Zoe looks around her surroundings, noticing the path they were taking. "Freak!" she cursed, "They're taking us Noleon!"

~ * ~

After Cassidy and the other two girls were done with their bath time, Coal was now sitting in the tub, watching the bubbles float around him. He was slightly afraid of Yvonne's family, considering that they're hunters. After talking with her father and mother for quite a while, he figured that they couldn't be all that bad. . . Until Joyce mentioned something about the legend.

"Hey kid," Ken knocked on the other side of the door, "Are you done yet? I've got a few clothes you can try on and keep."

"Oh," Coal flinched, "Y- yes! Thank you-" He was just about to stand from the tub, but instantly sat back down as he suddenly felt pain shoot through his head. He hissed and clutched his head, unaware of the Capricorn sign glowing on his other hand.

"Cobra!"

Visions invade his head. Scenes changing here and there. It continued on and on, letting the pain increase. There were people screaming, running, and crying in fear. Snakes were all over the place, bitting and hissing at anyone nearby. The end of Coal's vision, was a site of oversized snake with a crown.

"Kid!"

"Ah!" the boy's eyes snapped open, and he looked to the side to see Ken standing by the doorway with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Coal blinked then shook his head. "I- I'm fine," he mumbled, "I just had a sudden headache."

Ken's eyes wandered over Coal's hand, for it was strangely glowing. Squinting his eyes a bit and looking very closely, he finally sees the Capricorn symbol. "Capricorn. . ."

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing." Chuckling a bit, Ken waves off before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. He spoke from the other side once again, "Just hurry up, alright?"

Coal was confused a little, till he glanced down to his hand. Seeing the Capricorn symbol glow, he pulled his hand back into the water.

'Crud!' He thought, 'He must've seen the sign. . .'