Hetalia's Coming!

It's been a few months since Hetalia left. But the good thing is that he's coming back to move in with us! That's good to know. Well not to long ago I texted Hetalia our address since Sherlock, Doctor Who, and me moved to a different house with an extra room so Hetalia has his own room. Hetalia's stuff was sent here already so we just put the stuff in his room. Now it's just Hetalia that needs to come here. I'm really excited. I waited months for this. But yet I'm still nervous. I don't know why, it's kinda weird. I really can't wait to see Hetalia again! I just want to hug him so badly! It might sound weird as I say it but I don't really care.

One thing I find weird is that once Hetalia left I was a complete mess. I just didn't want Hetalia to leave. It's like I was losing a loved one or something. It's strange that I actually grew close to Hetalia. After he left I just couldn't get my mind off of him. I told Sherlock about this but he just laughed and said it was nothing. He then said I would figure out soon enough. So I trusted him and just went on with my life. 

I was doing my own thing on my computer and then I heard my phone ring. So I answered and it was Hetalia. 

"Hey Supernatural!"

"Hey Hetalia what's up?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to talk to you! I'm kinda bored since I literally have nothing haha!"

"Oh haha well I feel bad for you. So what did you do today?"

"Oh nothing really. Just a boring day. Went out to get food and yeah nothing really happened. How about you?"

"Nope nothing really happened either here. I'm just on my computer. Very interesting stuff that I'm seeing."

"Wow really? Are you on Tumblr? That's where weird stuff usually are."

"Yup I am. I'm completely on Tumblr all day. What's the weirdest thing that you seen on Tumblr?"

"Oh geez I've seen many things before! It's scary sometimes! But one time I saw a yaoi picture that had these guys in a position that I didn't even know was possible. It looked painful."

"Oh wow. That seems interesting and terrifying."

"It was!"

"Hey remember when you said there was a new season of your show? How was the season I haven't seen it."

"FEELS THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!"

"Oh wow so that's why you were saying 'Davie' to me through the text. I was so confused."

"Yeah! My heart was being stepped on at the time. But hey it happens all the time!"

"It really does. We're basically used to it by now."

"Exactly! Hey I want to ask, is my stuff there already? The people already said it was there but I just want to make sure."

"Yeah it's here. We put you're stuff in you're room already."

"Oh ok good!"

"Hey what are you eating I hear you chewing?"

"Oh I'm eating pizza! Dude I ate 5 pizzas already! A new record!"

"Wow. You have a great talent Hetalia! You're probably gonna throw up now!"

"Oh shut up! I know you're impressed!"

"Haha yeah true."

"I think I'm gonna go! I'm getting sleepy now because of all the food I ate."

"Oh ok. Wait let me ask you a question first."

"Ok ask away!"

"Do you sleep on the floor since you're bed is here."

"Oh yeah I do! But I have blankets so it's not much of a big deal!"

"Oh ok. Well goodnight then. Hope you sleep well."

"Ok thanks! Bye!"

With that I hung up. Hetalia's coming tomorrow so that's good. Well right now I'm just gonna sleep since I'm tired too. So I went to my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Early Morning

I woke up to Sherlock hitting me and saying to wake up. I sat up and groaned.

"Ugh why are you waking me up this early?!" I asked.

"We're picking up Hetalia! Get ready!" Sherlock said closing the door.

Oh yeah I totally forgot that we are picking him up today! So I got up and started getting ready. Once I was done I headed towards the living room. I saw Sherlock and Doctor Who waiting for me. Once they saw me they stood up and started heading towards the car. I sat in the back and the other two went in the front. Once we arrived at the airport, we saw Hetalia. But Hetalia didn't see us.

"Supernatural call Hetalia." Sherlock said.

"Ok." I said getting out my phone.

I called Hetalia and he answered right away.

"Hello?"

"Hetalia we see you."

"Wait what where?!"

"Behind you."

"I can't see you!"

"Oh my god are you blind!"

"No!"

"Come on just look for me!"

"Ok ok I'm looking! ......Oh I see you! Hi!"

"Hello now come over here."

I hung up and saw Hetalia running up to us. He hugged Sherlock first.

"Hey Sherlock!" Hetalia said smiling.

"Hey." Sherlock smiled.

Hetalia then walked to Doctor Who and hugged him.

"Hey Doctor Who!" Hetalia said once again.

"Hey Hetalia!" Doctor Who hugging back.

Then Hetalia turned to me and hugged me. I hugged back and I was so happy that I didn't want to let go. Hetalia then started to back away and I did the same. Hetalia smiled at me. I smiled  back. I don't want to sound weird but Hetalia's smile is something that I miss so much. It always brightens up my day.

"Oh god I missed you guys so much! I'm so happy to see you guys!" Hetalia said.

"Well let's go!" Doctor Who said walking off.

"Yes we need to go since you need to unpack you're stuff." Sherlock said.

So we all went to the car and drove off. Hetalia was looking out the window smiling. It was adorable. I think I'm developing feelings for Hetalia.

Hope you enjoyed! I ate 5 pizzas and I passed out and slept. I had a food coma. It was the best feeling in the world. But once I woke up ugh it was like I was a mess. But I was fed and that is the good thing that happened today. So yeah see ya in the next chapter!