Simple. Absolutely anywhere.

  Damn, if it weren't for that tingling in my brain that knows Tyler is in trouble, then I would have said she was home avoiding school. 

  Alright, now where would she be?

  The park?

  No, she got arrested there once. I don't think she ever goes there anymore after that.

  The mall?

  No, she caused a riot there. 

  Chuck E Cheese's?

  Nah, she got kick out of there for corrupting the kids. 

  The movie theatre?

  She got kicked out of there too...

  Wow, once you think about it, something always happens when Tyler is out and about. 

  So where is she? 

  I bumped into a lot of people on my way to my lunch table with Alex and Jake but I didn't really acknowledge them until one snobby little bitch decided to speak up. 

  "Watch where you're going loser," Jessica sneered at me.

  "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there," I said sarcastically. Jessica looked down at my food with a disgusted look.

  "Wow, they're right. You are what you eat, fat and sloppy," she said, pointing at my cheeseburger and fries. I rolled my eyes.

  "Well, if you are what you eat then you're fast, cheap and easy. Just saying," I smiled at her.

  "Puh-lease. I'm priceless," she flipped her hair back.

  "Wow, you're so fake, even Barbie is jealous," not wanting to hear anymore of her, I walked away.

  After lunch, I walked to my locker, not caring who I bumped into, to find my ex boyfriend standing there. I sighed. This guy really pisses me off now.

  "Hey," he growled. "Did you put that dog shit in my locker?"

  I held back my smirk that threatened to come onto my face. What? He said he hated dogs so I gave him dog crap to say dogs hate him too.

  "What made you think that?" I asked.

  "You put a note in there that said 'Oh look, a present' and signed it," he snapped.

  "So if you knew it was me, why the hell would you ask if I did it?"

  "I wanted to make sure,"

  I rolled my eyes. What did I ever see in him?

  "Sooo, was it you?"

  "Was it your imaginary friend that hates you already?"

  "Stop making stupid answers!"

  "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Cause and effect moron,"

  "Are you always being such a smartass?"

  "It's not that I'm being a smartass, it's that you're being a dumbass," his face turned red.

  "Bitch!"

  "I've been called worse before,"

  "Oh, really what?"

  "You're girlfriend."

  And with that, I walked away.

  Tyler's P.O.V

   Ow.

    I struggled to open my eyes in the dark room but just doing that made me tired. What happened? All I remember is arguing with my sad excuse of a wolf and then blacking out. Wait.

  Where am I?

  I look down and see that I'm no longer in my wolf form but human and wearing a guy's shirt. Ew, some pervert put me in his shirt? I feel violated now.

  Looking around, I realize that I'm in a cage.

  What. The. Hell.

  You know, if I was claustrophobic, I would be freaking out. But since I'm not... I'm just pissed.

   Using my werewolf strength, I tried to pry the bars open but they didn't even budge. 

 'It's not regular metal. This one is stronger than werewolves,' Bobby said in my head.

  'Kinda figured that out already' I half snapped back at her, already in a cranky mood.

  'Gee, I was only trying to help. Try to have some compassion to people,' She grumbled, then went away. Good.

  I heard some groaning to the left of me and snapped my head around to see Liam sitting up in his cage, rubbing his head.

  "What the hell?" he said and started to do that same thing I was doing a minute ago.

  "It won't break," I muttered to him.

  His eyes snapped to me.

  "How the heck did we end up here?" He asked.

  "I really have no clue, but I blame you," I always blame him.

  "What, why?"

  "Because you're the oldest, duh,"

  Liam rolled his eyes and suddenly, the door in front of us opened. I heard Liam growl at the four men that came in.  One of them being our father.

  "Well, well, well, the dogs are up," one of the men said. I growled at him. Why are werewolves so offended by being called dogs, or mutts? I mean, we ARE dogs so why growl at that?

  "Gonna be fun torturing them," Another one snickered. My dad smirked. I was about to say something back until I caught their sent. Aww crap.

  Hunters.

************************************

HELLOO!!!

  Yes, I have uploaded, and yes, Tyler's dad is an asshole.

  But at least I uploaded... ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

 WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! My mom let me skip school so I decided to upload ince I had some free time. 

  BE GRATEFUL.

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 

  Don't forget to VOTE! and COMMENT!!

  Because I'm a little sick too. :(