This is all so damn frustrating!

I shake my head, placing both of my hands over my face letting out a frustrated growl.

"This isn't fair. Why do I get a restraining order but my brother practically got paid by James to break up with Ryder? Why does he get to be roaming free while I," I say gesturing to myself. "The one who truly loves Ryder, gets banished to be by her side?"

I sniff and glance up at Liam who gazes at me with a jaw dropped expression.

"What?" I hiss, scowling at him, annoyed.

"Did you just realize what you just said?"

"Yeah," I nod, blinking at him perplexed. "I said why does Nathan get to roam free while I, the one who loves Ryder gets to..." I trail, pausing my sentence as my lips part at the realization of my own words. I look up at Liam a slow smirk pulling on my lips.

"Oh my dear God." I breath. "I love Ryder."

"Yeah, you do." Liam smiles at me. "Which means you can't give up so easily."

I shake my head and turn trying to organize my now running thoughts and worries, that were storming around in my head.

Am I really in love with Ryder? How is this possible?

"You have to go and tell her, Harry." Liam says behind me, gently urging me.

"What? No. I can't." I refuse, shaking my head, turning my body slightly around to face him once more.

"Why not?" He frowns, sitting back down on the stool at the end of the counter, resting his arm on the dark polished marble. "You just told me you loved her. You are so upset by all of this. Hell, this girl is changing you and you don't even see it. Why-"

"I do see it." I counter.

I feel it.

"But I can't." I add. "What if Ryder doesn't feel the same? What if she isn't ready to hear those words from me? What if I say them and suddenly life comes sweeping in and turns everything good into bad and-"

"Harry," Liam interrupts me. "I can't promise you, that things will be easy. Life has nerve been easy for guys like us, and it never will be; especially for you. But I know that as long as you keep on fighting, in the end, you two will be okay."

Ryder's POV

I sigh, staring up at my bedroom ceiling, dressed in my night shirt. My nose is stuffy from all of my crying and I bet my eyes are no way near better.

Why God, why would you send me someone as perfect as Harry and yet have him so distant from me?

A knock from my bedroom window startles me from my thoughts. I turn my head and see the silhouette of a person through the curtains of my window. Walking over with my heart, practically in my throat. I reach out and push one of the curtains aside and I blink seeing Harry smiling at me giving me a wave.

I shake my head, pushing the curtains away before quickly unlocking the window.

"What are you doing here?" I ask once I lifted the window up. "How did you get up here?"