Normal Christianity

Galatians 1:10
"For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ."

The Lord has really been weighing on my heart these past couple days about this verse. I remember before I received Christ, I searched for approval in people and became obsessed with what others thought about me. I worried all the time thinking that I said the wrong thing, I was super shy. When I was little, my twin sister had to make my friends for me, I was that shy. I didn't realize that I'd been longing for His presence that entire time and I desperately needed to find my identity in Him. I let the fact that I was introverted and shy as my old-self affect my walk with Christ. The thought of praying for people and going up and talking to strangers about Christ scared me to the core at first. I was afraid of being yelled at or judged.

Then I had this revelation of who God called me to be. I felt so convicted and at that moment I decided I would no longer care what people thought about me, and that I'm going to share Christ's love everywhere I go. In our new lives in Christ, we are no longer slaves to fear. That fear comes from the enemy and that same fear is preventing lost souls from hearing the Gospel. We aren't living to please man in this temporary life anymore, so we can throw away the thought of our confidence lying in what other people think of us. There's no holding back when it comes to Christ. If you were shy, or timid in the past, put it behind you because you're now bold, courageous, and filled with the Holy Spirit.

I know this is a topic that many Christians are struggling with. The media wants us to stay quiet. The devil has an agenda and if he can get us to keep our mouths shut, more souls will perish in hell. Why do you think people get fired from their jobs for talking about Jesus? The devil is doing all he can to put fear in us hoping we'll be too afraid to speak about Christ. No more of that!

They're going to have to kill us if they want us quiet. If the devil wanted a hold over our lives, he should've killed us when he had the chance. He's under our feet now. Greater is He that is in us than he that is in this world. Jesus defeated Satan at the cross. Revelation and true intervention with God will make you feel compelled to preach the Gospel to others because God has given us a love and compassion for people and He's given us a burning desire to honor and obey Him at all costs.

Isaiah 52:14
As many were astonished at you— his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance, and his form beyond that of the children of mankind

All of mankind needs to know about the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross for them. He was beaten so badly that He didn't even resemble a man. He paid a high price for these lost souls just like He paid it for me and you. People are out there wanting to kill themselves because they don't realize how deep the love is that our God has for them.

Romans 8:19
For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God

This world needs us. God didn't call us to be Christians just so we'll know the Word. He wants us to be disciples so we can live in love like Jesus did. When it comes to Christ, there's no gray area. You're either for Him or against Him. If you're on the fence, you're lukewarm and He will spit you out of His mouth.

In conclusion, no matter what others say, continue to show Christ's love to all of creation. Be led by the Holy Spirit, and allow Him to show you who to be a blessing to today. How will you react when you see people healed after the Spirit of God releases His power through you? Evangelize to others because the love of God has consumed you. You won't believe how many lives will be changed and bodies will be healed.

We have the power to perform even greater works than Jesus did, what will you do with it?