Intro.

Welcome to Medi Headquarters. Located in the troubles of New York, in the center of Manhattan. Home of many spies and successful murderers.

Here at Medi, there's a ruler. The main head, Simon Cowell. He's mainly in charge for assigning missions. He's rich. Heartless. And owns the company. However, there's a system, a special place at Medi called the Temporary Dean.

The Temporary Dean gets to run the whole building (Kind of like president) for 8 months. When those 8 months are up, they run again.

In the Destiny Dome.

But, there's a system, the Destiny system. Other people can run for Temporary Dean, too. Battling each other until they get to the top two. The top two consists of the current Temporary Dean, and the... wanna be Temporary Dean.

Those two go into the Destiny Dome, 6 floors beneath the building, and through the double doors.

When going into the destiny dome, you don't know who you're going to battle. Not even a clue. But then again, you aren't supposed to know. Certain spies have certain weaknesses. You can't use those weaknesses against them. As a spy, and Medi's member, regardless of the person, weakness, and who they are, you have to prove that you have what it takes.

When going into the Destiny Dome, you're put into a suit that contains all of your devices and gadgets that you can use. Your goal is to outsmart and kill the other opponent. Usually, someone ends up outsmarting the other or just gets them in critical condition. There's a gadget that is illegal in the destiny dome, called Euphoric. Which immediately kills the opponent, or puts them in deep sleep. Depending on how immune to the gas they are.

Death is rare.

Now, now, kids. I know what you're wondering. What does that have to do with Zayn or Lauren? Little do you know.

Zayn and Lauren haven't gotten along ever since they were kids. Their family has been involved with Medi for generations. And their families were enemies ever since September 18th, 1971.

Ever since the age of 14, they've been assigned a mission that they failed to achieve.

To eliminate each other.

Now, Lauren is 22. Zayn is 23, almost 24. And the mission has yet to be completed.

Lauren lives alone in her apartment in New York. She's single. She's attending college (NYU) and graduates in a year. She's studying to become a lawyer. Ironic.

Zayn is attending college as well. He's studying to become a surgeon. He graduates very soon. However, he has a girlfriend. Can you guess?

Yeah, Gigi Hadid.

She's a news reporter and also a lawyer in crime. She's busted people for killing and murdering. Not to mention the number of spies she killed off and sent to prison for life. Which is dangerous.

Her boyfriend is a spy.

But she's too dumb to know it.

Now, now, on with the story. You've gathered enough information, I'm sure. Let's go to the present. It's July 17th, 2016, and Lauren is off the grid.

And, be careful, darlings.

Throughout the story, there will be clues everywhere.