Jeffory x Reader

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N)= your name
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I inhaled the delicious aroma that was coming from my math class room. I smiled brightly, remembering that today, my math teacher (the best teacher whose name is Ms. Prani), was making us pancakes. (I am in advanced math so it wasn't too hard for her to make them for everyone.)
As I walked in, Ms. Prani looked up from the griddle and smiled. "How are you today (Y/N)?" She asked cheerfully.
"Great!" I replied with a smile. "Those pancakes smell sooo good!"
"I know! Just remember that this is a working breakfast. Now, get your notes ready."
As I sat down, the rest of the students in my class filed in. I stared at Jeffory as he walked in and turned as red as a strawberry when he looked at me. I whipped my head back around and tried to focus on preparing my notes, but my eyes let drifting towards Jeffory. He was so cute and dreamy and had a beautiful voice and....stop!
I scolded myself for thinking these thoughts as I turned to the board to see Ms. Prani starting to explain the new lesson. I immediately rushed to write down the problems due to the fact that I was caught up in my daydreams. I once again glanced over at Jeffory and smiled slightly. He was so dreamy. I sighed as the homework was assigned. If only I could gather the courage to ask Jeffory out as easily as I got good grades.

~Later that day~

      Ring ring! I smiled as the final bell rang.  It was time to head home!  As I darted out of the classroom I decided to look at the announcements.  When I approached the board I saw that in one week there was going to be field day!  I was so excited.  Suddenly, Jeffory came up behind me and said, "Cool!  I love field day.  No homework and lots of fun!"
     I nodded.  "I also really like it.  Although, it looks like you need a parter to participate.  I wonder who I'll ask..." I trailed off.
     "Well," Jeffory replied,"I'm pretty good at athletics if I do say so myself."
     "I know!  I'll ask Katelyn. She's great at sports!"
     "Oh," Jeffory looked slightly disappointed.
     "I'm joking!" I said with a smile.  "Jeffory, will you be my field day buddy?"
     Jeffory's face lit up.  "I'd love to (Y/N)!  We will make a great team."
     I nodded in agreement as we parted ways.  I did a silent "yes" with my hand as I walked to my mom's car.

~One Week Later~

     After I arrived at school all of the students were herded to different areas to warm up and stretch.  As we stretched, I was one of the most flexible people there.  All those years of dance really paid off. Finally, after forever, field day began. "Okay listen up everyone," the gym teacher announced. "You will be separated into groups. Each group will go to a different station. After a certain amount of time the groups will rotate. Now, let's separate you into groups."
He started counting off partners to different groups. However, I didn't know where I would go because Jeffory seemed to be running late.  As the gym teacher approached me he asked,"Where is your partner?"
      "Well," I said, "He appears to be running late."
     At that precise moment Jeffory came running up to us, panting.  "I'm here!" He gasped. 
     The gym teacher said,"Well that solves that problem.  You guys can head over to that station."
     He pointed at a station in which you and your partner had to toss a water balloon back and forth.  The object was to last three minutes without the balloon breaking.  Jeffory and I nodded as we walked over to it.  Along the way I asked Jeffory why he was late.  "Nothing!" He said quickly.  "I just took a long time getting ready today I guess."
      I gave him a suspicious look but decided to ignore his reply.  We needed to focus on the task at hand! As the water balloon was tossed back and forth, Jeffory and I soon started to have small talk. "So Jeffory, what sports do you play?" I asked.
"Well," he responded, "I play soccer but when I was little I took a dance class."
"Really?"
     "Really.  I took a tap class.  I was one of the only boys."
     "Wait a second.  Were you the boy who went to the girl's dressing room during the show?"
     Jeffory paused for a second as his face turned red.  "Yes," he finally said.
     I started laughing hysterically.  The next thing I know I'm covered in water.  The water balloon! I had forgotten to catch it.  Now I was soaked and Jeffory was laughing at me.  I glared at him as the gym teacher blew the whistle to change stations.  Jeffory continued to chuckle and seemed to have a permanent smirk plastered on his face.  I would get a way to get back at him. 

~~~~

Jeffory and I continued our partnership and ended up winning the three legged race as well as the relay.  We were having a blast.  Now we were racing in the inflatable obstacle course.  I was winning due to the fact that I am smaller than Jeffory.  As I reached the end I announced,"I win!"  Jeffory soon completed the course and we sat down on the grass to talk until we heard the whistle.  Right after we sat down, we heard the whistle and had to rotate.  Luckily, the next station was a place where we could get snacks and drinks.  A malicious plan creeped into my mind. 
     As I grabbed my water I motioned Jeffory to come sit by me.  He walked over to me.  As he began to say,"Are you having a good time?"  I quickly poured part of my water on him.  I started laughing so hard I fell onto the ground.  Jeffory was glaring at me but he had laughter in his eyes. 
     "I'm sorry Jeffory but it was to good to pass up," I explained. 
     Jeffory sighed and said," I'm going to go dry off."
     "Here, I'll go with you," I volunteered.  So we headed inside to the bathroom to help Jeffory dry off.  I started handing him paper towels as he dried himself.  Soon Jeffory was almost completely dry.  We both agreed it was enough. 
     "You know (Y/N)," Jeffory began.  "You will have to pay me back somehow."
       "How will I pay you back?" I questioned.
     "This."
     The next thing I know, Jeffory's lips are on mine and we are kissing.  He soon pulled away.  The kiss only lasted a second, but it felt like years. Jeffory was blushing vigorously.  I guess I looked the same.  We were both stunned, but after a minute Jeffory asked,"Will you go out on a date with me?"
     I smiled.  "I thought you'd never ask"

A/N
I am so sorry I haven't updated.  I haven't felt motivated recently and if you want good stories you need motivation.  I prefer quality over quantity.  Don't expect too many updates, but I will try to update as much as I possibly can.  Hope you guys had a great summer and finish it off nicely.  Ciao!