Table x Reader

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N)= your name
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

      I walked into the guard tower to talk to Laurance about Meteli, and what happens?  I find Aphmau and Laurance fighting over a table.  A table.  Like, seriously?  They were insane or something.  I was about to interrupt their competition when something came over me.  Something......strange.  I now had a sudden urge to hug the table.  I ran up to Aphmau and Laurance and cried,"THIS TABLE IS MINE!"
      I hugged it and attempted to carry it to the ladder.  But Aphmau said,"NO!  TABLE IS MINE!"
      She also ran up to Table and grabbed him.  Soon we were in a game of tug-of-war with Table.  I then let go of Table and Aphmau flew backwards.  I took this opportunity to get Table down the ladder.  I somehow got Table down one flight before Laurance took action.  He climbed down the ladder to see me hugging Table and Table hugging me back.  He glared at me and said,"GIVE ME TABLE!"
      I naturally replied with,"NEVER!"
      Soon we were on the floor fighting over Table.  Little did we know that Table had snuck down the ladder to the main floor of the guard tower.  I was the first to realize this and Table's betrayal.  "Table is cheating on us with chair!" I exclaimed. 
      Laurance gasped and said,"(Y/N), we need to get Table back."
      I nodded as we headed to the main floor to find Aphmau with table.  I frowned and just picked up Table and ran out the guard tower.  Suddenly, Table grew wings and was flying in the sky.  I sat on top of Table as Table flew into the sunset.  I kissed and hugged Table because Table was now my husband.  Table is my one and only love in the whole world.

A/N
.......................................I'm not sure what I just wrote.  Hope you enjoyed this iRazburray !  I'm not writing another one of a x Table.  It just feels so.....weird.  Goodbye!