Garroth x Reader

Don't play the music until I say so.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N) = your name
(H/C) = hair color
(E/C) = eye color
(F/C) = favorite color
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"On your mark, get set, go!" Yelled the announcer for the Easter Egg Hunt. I ran as fast as I could, passing many colorful eggs. Everyone always grabbed the eggs closest to the starting line, but Garroth, Aphmau, Laurance, and I always ran to the back first. They had better loot, and there were less people. Most of the time it was only us four in the back. All of us only picked out our favorite color eggs. They seemed to be the most lucky for us. Aphmau only picked up purple eggs, Garroth only picked up blue eggs, Laurance only picked up green eggs, and I only picked up (F/C) eggs. Just as we reached the marking for the end of the egg hunt area, I spotted a (F/C) egg. I raced towards it and grabbed it. I shook it, trying to figure out what was in it. It didn't sound like jelly beans, Hershey's, or a tiny capsule. I opened the egg and I was surprised to see what was in it. There was a fortune cookie. I opened the fortune cookie to look at the fortune. It read,"Your true love is with you right now, but they are too scared to admit it."
I smiled. This was a sweet fortune, but it made me question if it was real. I shrugged the thought off and ran around grabbing all of the (F/C) eggs. I occasionally had to brush my (H/C) hair out of my face, but that didn't slow me down. Before I knew it, it was time for the awards ceremony. I ran to the stage where they were taking place with Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurance behind me. The awards ceremony works like this: The person who collected the mot eggs would get a trophy. There was one rule though. You couldn't combine your eggs with someone else's. Otherwise there would be a huge group of friends that would share and win. Then the staff passed out little slips of paper to write down how many eggs we got. Everyone counted their eggs and put down how many eggs they got on the piece of paper. They also put their names on it. The staff that ran the egg hunt then collected the slips of paper. The staff looked to see who has the most eggs. After a few minutes, the boss of the event then went up to the microphone to announce the winner.
He said,"I am proud to announce the winner of the egg hunt, Garroth Ro'Meave! You all did a great job at collecting eggs, but our friend Garroth here got 67 eggs! Come up here Garroth to count your eggs and prove you're the winner."
Garroth had a look of surprise on his face as he went onstage. He counted out all of his eggs to prove he was the winner. Garroth passed the test and won the trophy. He came down smiling at us, but turned away when he saw me. Was it just me, or did Garroth's face look red? He said to us,"Wow, I never thought I would win the egg hunt. I also can't believe I came!" Garroth paused and looked at me. "You know, I never would have come if (Y/N) hadn't persuaded me to come. This trophy belong to her."
Garroth handed me the trophy and I blushed and said,"Thank you Garroth! I really appreciate this."
Garroth's face turned red and he smiled. Then Laurance said,"I think we should get home. I didn't realize it was so late. It's 5:47, so we can stop for a meal on the way home."
Everyone nodded in agreement as we packed ourselves into Garroth's mini van he borrowed from Zianna.

~Time Skip to Bed Time~

When I got home, I slipped on my pajamas and then brushed my teeth. I crawled into bed, exhausted from running around all day. The second I closed my eyes, I was fast asleep.

I woke up and looked around.  I was in a ballroom dressed in a (F/C) gown.  I saw Garroth coming towards me in a black tuxedo with a blue bow tie.  I smiled.  Bow ties are cool. Comment if you get that reference!  He held out his hand and said,"May I have this dance?"
      I smiled and replied,"Of course Garroth!"  Garroth led me to the dance floor as the Waltz started playing.  We danced to the three four times step.  Garroth said to me,"You know (Y/N), your (E/C) eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen."
      I blushed.  Suddenly, a bell started ringing.  I felt the world fade until all of it was gone.  I was confused and fell to the ground and cried.

      I say up with a jolt and looked around.  I sighed.  It was only a dream.  Then I started singing.

Meanwhile at Garroth's house......
I woke up from my dream of dancing with (Y/N).  She looked so beautiful in that dress.  I sighed and started to sing.

*Cue music*

Underline= Garroth
Italics= You

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us
What we gonna be
Opened my eyes
It was only just a dream

Traveled back
Down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realized
It was only just a dream

I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement
Number one spot now you find her a replacement
I swear now that I can't take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby
And now you ain't around, baby I can't think
I should've put it down, should've got that ring
'Cause I can still feel it in the air
See your pretty face, run my finger
through your hair
My lover, my life
My baby, my wife
You left me uptight
'Cause I know that it just ain't right

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us
What we gonna be
Opened my eyes
It was only just a dream

So I traveled back
Down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realized
It was only just a dream

Now I'm riding, I swear I see your face at every turn
I'm trying to get my Usher on but I can't let it burn
And just hope you know you're the only one I yearn for
More and more I miss him, when will I learn?
Didn't give him all my love
I guess now I got my payback
Now I'm in the club
Thinking all about your baby
Hey, you were so easy to love
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm going through it every time that I'm alone
And now I'm wishing that you'd pick up the phone
But you made the decision that you wanted to move on
'Cause I was wrong

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us
What we gonna be
Opened my eyes
It was only just a dream

So I traveled back
Down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realized
It was only just a dream

If you've ever loved somebody put your hands up
Now they're gone
And you're wishing you could give them everything
If you've ever loved somebody put your hands up
Now they're gone
And you're wishing you could give them everything

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us
What we gonna be
Open my eyes
It was only just a dream

So I Traveled back
Down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realized
It was only just a dream

I was thinking 'bout you
Thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us
What we gonna be
Open my eyes
It was only just a dream

Traveled back
Down that road
Will you come back?
No one knows
I realized
It was only just a dream

      As I finished the song, I got dressed and did my hair.  I ran out my door and met Garroth in the middle of my yard I hugged him and said,"I love you Garroth.  I ignored it, but it feels so strong now, and I want to be with you forever."
      Both of us started crying with joy that we had found our true love.  Garroth smiled and kissed me on the cheek as we walked into my house.

I guess my fortune came true after all.