Aaron x Reader

Don't play the music until I say so.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N)= your name
(H/C)= hair color
(F/C)= favorite color
Bold= Me!
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I headed outside to find Kawaii~Chan, having no luck. I walked around a little bit more and asked Aphmau and Katelyn if they knew where she was. Of course, they didn't. I sighed. We were supposed to be working on our dance routine for the school play, Into the Woods. I was about to head back in when I heard a voice yell,"Hey! Give Nekoette~Tan her apple pie!"
I turned towards the voice of Kawaii~Chan's younger sister, Nekoette. I saw Ivy hovering over her holding what looked like a pie over her head. Ivy had a smirk on her face and Nekoette looked like she was about to cry. I rushed over to Nekoette and stood in front of Ivy. "Pick on someone your own size, Ivy," I said fiercely.
Ivy chuckled and sneered,"What are you gonna do shorty?"
"I wouldn't be talking, tall freak." Shout out to NightSkyMeifwa !
"Why you little-"
Cutting Ivy off I said,"Run, run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!"
"Get back here (Y/N)!" Ivy yelled at me. Then she gave a scream like a banshee and pursued me.
"Um...I don't want to go back....so....yeah," I said my (H/C) hair flowing behind me.
Ivy gave another scream of rage as I ran into the school. She chased after me as I dashed around a corner and flung myself into the room that was there. I slammed the door, locked it, and pushed a desk in the doorway. I backed against the far wall and fell to the floor. My eyes started to water, but before I could wipe them away, tears fell on my cheek. How was I supposed to help people who are being bullied by Ivy if I run away from her? Soon my tears turned into sobs that filled the room.
"Are you okay?" I heard a voice ask.
"Where are you? Who are you?" I asked, wiping away my tears.
The voice chuckled, allowing me to hear his low voice. "Well, you're leaning on the door I'm behind and I think it would be better if you didn't know who I was."
Now that made me chuckle and I said,"Well, I guess that makes sense. Why are you in here though?"
"Oh! Well, we're in the band room and I practice during lunch.  Why are you crying?"
      "W-well, Ivy was bullying Nekoette and I tried to help her, but Ivy chased after me."
      "Oh.  Well, what you need to do is stand up to her and show her that you aren't a coward.  She's probably laughing at how you ran away."
"Thanks for the advice.  What instrument do you play?" I asked quickly changing the subject.
"I play the acoustic guitar."
"May I hear a song?"
"Well, I guess so. But only if you sing."
"S-sing?"
"Do you want me to play or not?"
"Well, I guess I'll sing, but I'm not very good."
"If your singing voice is as beautiful as your talking voice, it must be beautiful."
I blushed and said,"Well, start playing the guitar!"
The voice chuckled and said,"Alright, here I go."

I recommend not singing and just listening or listening to the real song first to understand the timings. The song is called Faded.  Enjoy!

*Cue music*

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our name is out of sight
Wanna see us alight

Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now

Was it all my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now

Atlantis

Under the sea
Under the sea

Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded

These shallow waters never met
What I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive

Where are you now
Where are you now

Under the bright
But faded lights
You set my heart on fire

Where are you now
Where are you now

Where are you now

Atlantis

Under the sea
Under the sea

Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded

The man stopped playing his guitar as I finished singing. I smiled and said,"That was fun, but I need to get back to class.  Bye!"
      I dashed out of the band room, moving the desk and unlocking the door before the man could say another word.  I had to stop running from Ivy.  I had to face her.

~Time Skip~

      "Watch where you're going potato!"
Growled Aaron as he bumped into my (F/C) backpack. 
      I grunted and said,"You should be watching where you're going.  You need to be nicer like the fellow I met in the band room yesterday."
      Something changed in Aaron's eyes.  "That was you?" He asked.
      "Yes.....wait!  Were you the man behind the door?!"
      "Yes."
      I gaped at Aaron.  I had no idea he was a softie. 
      "Why can't you act like that all the time?" I asked unable to keep my mouth shut.
      "Well..." He said.  "The school I came from emphasized toughness.  Any sign of softness was quickly hardened.  I-I've never had a chance to be s-soft."
      A shuddering sigh escaped Aaron an I knew he was crying.  I hugged him and said,"Aaron, it'll be alright."
      Aaron took a breath and whispered so quietly I almost couldn't hear him.  He whispered,"I know it'll be alright.  You're with me."

_______________________
Who x Who

MCD, MS, or PDH

If you want a song or not
_______________________