Travis x Reader

Don't play the music until I say so.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N)= your name
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

      I was quivering with excitement as Aphmau, Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Katelyn, Zane, Lucinda, Aaron and I stood outside the building where the con was being held.  All of us were super excited for the con, and the second we walked through the doors, everyone was dashing to different stalls.  Zane, Aphmau, and Aaron went to the MLH stall, Laurance and Garroth went to the Pokémon and Digimon stalls, Katelyn and Lucinda went to the Steven Universe stall, and Travis and I went to the dance competition stall.  I saw the stage from afar and saw that it looked different, but shrugged it off.  But when Travis and I reached the stage, there were band instruments set up instead of a dance floor.  Suddenly, an announcement came on over the speakers.  It said,"Attention all guests.  The dance competition has been canceled, but instead Owl City has come to perform for us.  They will also choose one person from the audience after their performance to make up their own song and pour their feelings into it.  So meet up at the stage to jam with Owl City!"
      Everyone cheered, and Travis looked at me with joy in his eyes.  He said,"(Y/N), I think you should try and get onstage to sing.  You have a beautiful voice and a creative mind.  You would easily be able to come up with a song.  Plus you need to show that beautiful butt to the world!  Go to the front!"
      Travis nudged me towards the front of the stage and gave me an encouraging smile.  I giggled at the butt thing as I pushed Travis a little.  He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.  I laughed and blushed a little and told myself that it was only a compliment. It wasn't like he wanted to date me or something. I pushed my feelings for Travis away as I replied,"I guess I'll try to get onstage."
      Just as I got to the front of the stage, Owl City came out from behind the curtains behind the stage.  They smiled and waved at the crowd before they got to their positions and picked up their instruments. The leader of the band walked up to the mike and said,"The first song we will be playing is 'Up All Night'. This song is fun to play, and I hope you all enjoy it!"
He put his guitar in the position to play. The drummer said,"One, two, one, two, three, four!"
Then the whole band started playing Up All Night. I sang along to the chorus and a little bit of the first verse. At the end of the song, I was smiling like I just won the lottery. Then Owl City played a few more songs before the leader addressed the crowd. He said,"Now I will chooses one person from the audience to sing their own song."
Everyone cheered, hoping to get chosen. The leader looked around at all of the fans cheering. I stayed quiet as he scouted out the perfect person. Suddenly, I found the leader pulling me up onto the stage. He said,"Here is the young lady that will sing her own original song!"
Everyone once again cheered as I took my place at the mike. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and then started singing.

Cue music

Hot dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash
'Cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

The crowd cheered even louder and I saw Travis smiling brighter than the sun. Owl City had started playing their instruments to the tune I was singing. I then realized that all the tension I had at the beginning at the song was gone.  Soon more ideas for words came into my head.

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade
And refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground
And makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave
'Cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull and I push too deep
And I'll fall right back to you

Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

The crowd cheered louder and started dancing to my song.  Also, the crowd sang the chorus with me.  I saw all of my friends also dancing and having the time of their lives. I smiled as I continued.

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

      As I finished the song, the crowd burst into applause and whistles.  Travis rushed onstage and gave me a tight bear hug.  I giggled as he released me. Then I found Travis swoop me into the position that dances usually end in. He then leaned towards me a whispered in my ear,"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"
I squealed and exclaimed,"YES!"
Then Travis kissed me on the lips as the crowd went wild.

A/N
Hello my Cheese Puffs!  I really want requests because I will be writing a Chicken Shaman x Reader.......HELP ME.  If you make a request please follow this form:

_______________________
Who x Who

MCD, MS, or PDH

If you want a song or not
_______________________