Dante x Wolf Reader

Don't play the music until I say so.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
(Y/N)= your name
(F/C)= favorite color
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)= eye color
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I took a deep breath. I had just moved into the neighborhood called My Street, and I was standing outside of someone's house ready to meet them. I was pacing on the porch and kept trying to find a suitable way to greet someone. "Hello" or "Nice to meet you" wouldn't cut it. That was too simple, like getting rewarded for doing nothing. I had to come up with something unique. Just then an idea popped in my head. I quickly knocked on the door and heard a voice yell,"I'll get it!"
Footsteps could be heard and soon the door was thrown open. I saw a blue haired guy standing there and I personally thought he looked pretty cute. Wait, what! Did I just think that? I shook that idea out of my head and said,"My name is (Y/N)! And you are..."
The blue haired guy replied,"I'm Dante. Nice to meet you (Y/N). Did you just move- wait, are you a werewolf?"
"Yes?" I said quietly, putting my (F/C) tail in between my legs."
"Is that a question or an answer?"
"Answer."
Dante just stared at me and said,"Well, I have stuff I have to do." Before I could protest he slammed the door in my face. I sighed. Onto to the next house I told myself. Onto the next house.

~A couple months later~

Right now I am sitting at my kitchen table sipping from a cup of coffee with too much sugar thinking about when I first moved in. Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Laurance, and even Zane all took a liking to me at first. It took Dante a little longer. I blush slightly just thinking about him and his blue eyes that shined like the ocean and- No. No. I refuse to let myself think about him and imagine him kissing me. I sat up a little straighter and perked up my (F/C) ears. I could hear footsteps and dashed to the door just in time to hear someone knock. I open the door to see Dante smiling awkwardly in the doorway. "Hi," he said without much enthusiasm.
I rolled my eyes and said,"You don't have to be so tense. We're just watching a Fairy Tale marathon."
Dante shrugged and came into my house. He plopped on the couch as I quickly grabbed the popcorn I had made. I sat down next to Dante and he yawned and did that cliché thing where he put his arm around me.  I leaned away and said,"That is the oldest trick in the book."
      Dante scoffed and said,"How can I not?  You're (E/C) eyes are amazing and shine with more happiness than I thought a human could posses."  I blushed as Dante kept showering me with compliments.  "Not to mention your beautiful (H/C) hair that is so silky it is like a stuffed animal."
      I was about to turn into a tomato when I quickly said,"Look!  The marathon is starting.  We should stop talking and watch the marathon."
      Dante nodded and settled into my couch as I tried to calm my pounding heart.

~Time Skip~

      I was causally in my room reading when I got bored.  I mean, the book I was reading, Wake, was really good, but I just got bored.  I decided to try singing and dancing for a little bit.  So I went onto YouTube Music and pulled up my own personal channel filled with only nightcore music.  The first song was Partners in Crime and then following that was Headphones.  There were a couple more songs when suddenly my favorite song, JumpStart, started playing.  I literally screamed and started singing and dancing to it.

*Cue Music*

Broke.
Ain't got no money,
don't know where to go.
Just sittin' staring at the stereo.
I think we better turn it up, turn it up ,turn it up

Loud.
Cause lately I've been feeling kind of low.
Let's blow the speakers on the radio;
Cause tonight we're gonna'
break it down,break it down break it down.
We gotta' get up off of the ground !

We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO!
What's up, when we get it going
No way we're gonna stop.
And all you need is a spark, spark
If it's all that you got!
got, got,got,got
-We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO
What's up ? We're gonna dance until our l-l-legs go into shock !
Like an adrenaline shot, shot going straight to the heart,heart,heart,heart, heart
WE'RE GONNA GIVE IT A JUMP !
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
HEY !
We're gonna give it a jump!

Dreams.
We got enough that we can fill the tank
And even if we gotta' break the bank;
You know we're gonna turn it up, turn it up, turn it up

Time.
Ain't got to worry bout' it anymore.
And if they try to stop us at the door,
You know we're gonna break it down, break it down, break it down
We gotta' get up off of the ground !

We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO!
What's up, when we get it going
No way we're gonna stop.
And all you need is a spark, spark
If it's all that you got got, got,got,got
-We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO
What's up ? We're gonna dance until our l-l-legs go into shock !
Like an adrenaline shot, shot going straight to the heart,heart,heart,heart, heart
WE'RE GONNA GIVE IT A JUMP !
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
HEY !
We're gonna give it a jump!

Can you feel the electricity in the air;
Anytime, Anyplace, it will always be there.
When your heart stops baby,
Heart stops baby
YEAH !

We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO!
What's up, when we get it going
No way we're gonna stop.
And all you need is a spark, spark
If it's all that you got got, got,got,got
-We're gonna give it a jumpstart
4,3,2,1 GO
What's up ? We're gonna dance until our l-l-legs go into shock !
Like an adrenaline shot, shot going straight to the heart,heart,heart,heart, heart
WE'RE GONNA GIVE IT A JUMP !
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
Whoa,Oh,Eh,Oh
HEY !
We're gonna give it a jump!

As the song ended I heard clapping and I turned towards the door to see Dante standing there. I blushed vigorously as Dante walked over to me. "(Y/N), that was amazing! You should do that more often." I just stayed quiet as Dante continued. "Look, I know things have been a little tense, but I think that's because...we both like each other. The only way this is going to work is if we both fess up. I-I like you (Y/N)."
As Dante leaned into me I said,"So do I."

A/N
Sorry this took so long, but I've been really busy. I had finals and everything was hectic. But it's all done! This means more updates. Please expect more updates and don't forget to leave a request!