Taking out the trash

Chapter 4

Thanks it those of you who are reading! Please comment and like! I hope you enjoy

Chapter song: Conquest by: The White Stripes

*Avalon P.O.V.*

Starring up at my ceiling, I groan to myself. My first day hasn’t started out so great. First, I almost let it slip that I use to watch Aliens with my brothers, and second, I feel asleep, had a nightmare, and threw myself at Aiden. Sighing deeply, I throw an arm over my eyes and stroke my silver locket with pictures of my twin brothers and sister inside. My siblings and I were very close, they even helped me escape and when I was in the dungeon they would bring me food and water. I hope they didn’t get in to much trouble for helping me; my father has a nasty temper and although I was always his verbal punching bag and not my siblings, I was still worried about them, although my father has never hit us his temper gets the best of him too often.

There is a knock at the door and I groan and roll off the bed. Rico is leaning against the frame, short blonde hair in his blue eyes, looking like a lost puppy, “Can you hang out with you? Some chick came over and I get kicked out of the room. I guess he doesn’t know the bros before hoes rule.”

I laugh then freeze, “Wait he has a girl over?”

I nudge Rico out of the way and knock on Aiden’s door.

I hear a growl before Aiden opens the door shirtless, pants low on his hips and zipper undone, “What?”

I take a second to appreciate his six pack before answering him, “What is this I hear about some chick?” I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest.

His eyes dip down to my chest for a second before he looks back up at me and scowls.

“Yeah there’s a girl here, not that it’s any of your business.” He leans against the fame and crosses his arms over his chest.

“It’s my job to keep you in check and make sure the girls stay away from you.” I look at him sternly.

He snorts, “Unless you want to be the one in my bed, I think you should go back to you room like a good little girl.” He leers at me.

I scowl, “In your dreams, lover boy. I’m being serious Aiden, tell her to leave.”

He steps close to me, into my personal bubble, “No.”

I scowl and then smile, “Please, Aidy? For me?” I step closer to him and walk two fingers up his arm and to the back of his neck, where I playfully twirl a piece of his hair around my finger.

He gulps and shakes his head, “No.”

I press closer to him, resting my hands on his shoulders, and going up on my tippy toes, bringing my lips close to his, “Please?” I whisper sexily dragging my tongue along my bottom lip.

He stares at my lips before shaking his head rapidly and pushing me away, “No, now go and don’t bother me again, or else.”

He slams his door behind him.

I put my hands on my hips and scowl, now it’s on.

*Aiden’s POV*

I lean against the door, try to slow my breathing, and get rid of my semi-hard on. She almost had me when she licked her lips; it’s a good thing I snapped out of it. I smirk and walk back toward my bed where Kate, or is her name Candy, was lying in her underwear. I shrug, it doesn’t matter what her name it, I won’t be using it again after today.

I hear a rattle and my door swings open. Standing in the doorway with her hands on my hips, is Avalon, looking mighty pissed.

She steps into the room, “You know, I asked nicely and sweetly and you were rude. So now I’m going to tell you before I do it myself. Aiden, tell her to leave.”

I cock an eyebrow and smirk, “No.”

The Kate/Candy growls at Avalon, “Bitch I think you should leave, before I make you.”

Avalon snorts, “Hoe please, I wish you would try.”

“Uh oh.” Rico says from the doorway and creeps into the room, keeping his back against the wall.

Kate/Candy looks at me, then to Avalon, then back to me, “Did that hoe bitch just call me a hoe?”

I nod and step back as she gets off the bed and stalks over to Avalon, “One, my name is Cameron and two, I bet you’re mad because he won’t fuck you.”

Ahh so her name is Cameron, I was close.  Avalon snorts, “Please, I could do way better than him, and I don’t care what your name is, hoe. You just need to leave.”

Cameron screeches and lunges at Avalon, and the girls fall to the floor. Rico comes to stand next to me, “Man, I always have fun at your house.”

Avalon punches Cameron in the face, and Cameron rakes her nails across Avalon’s cheek. Ava growls and throws Cameron off. Vines encircle Cam’s ankles, and drag her toward the door. She claws and screams but the vines continue to drag her through the house and out the door. The door slams behind her and everyone is silent. My dad rounds the corner and looks at Ava’s face, “Oh dear, what happened to your face, Ava? And what was all that screaming about?”

Ava smiles sweetly, “Nothing really, I just took out the trash,”

She throws at glare at me before smiling at my dad and Rico and hurrying up stairs.