You're everything I never wanted

Hey everyone! I'm really excited to finally publish this story I have been working on it for a long time and because when I publish a story before its done it takes me forever to upload. So I decided to finish this story before publishing it because I will be busy for the next few months. I will update once a week so you won't have to wait forever for the next chapter. I hope you like it, I've worked really hard on this and I think its my best story so far. Please please please comment and like it you like and also comment about the things you think should be improved or don't like. Also I wanna know if you guys like the chapter songs and what you think of the charaters. Well I'm going to let you read! Enjoy!

You’re everything I never wanted

Chapter one

Chapter song:Hero by Skillet

*Avalon’s POV*

I hear her high heels click against the stone floor as she heads toward my cell. Two other sets of footsteps follow and I feel all the blood leave my face. Crawling on my hands and knees, I quickly make my way to the darkest corner of my tiny cell and curl up into a ball. I try to make myself as small as possible and calm my nervous. Every time the woman with the heels comes down here someone gets taken and they are never seen again. The woman, whose name I think is Amanda, stops before my cell and I hear her keys jingle as she opens the one to the right of mine.

“This one, your Highness, was brought in about a month ago; she hasn’t been any trouble at all. Let’s take a look at her stats.” I hear Amanda grab the clipboard they keep outside off the cells and flip through the pages.

“She is 5’3 with straight blond hair, pale unblemished skin, and blue eyes. She weights 105; she doesn’t fight much and hasn’t said a word since we brought her in. She’s half water pixie but doesn’t have much power; when tested she could only produce a pitiful mist.” At the last part the she chuckles cruelly.

“She is not what we are looking for.” Says a deep male voice, the voice is smooth and calm, yet commanding.

“Oh well I’m sure there is another one that fits your standards, my lord.” Amanda stammers before replacing the clipboard and leading them on.

She walks past my cell without sparing me a glance and I let out a sigh of relief. An attractive gentleman and a boy about 19, the same age as me, follow the woman.

The man stops at my cell and I cringe, “What about this one?”

Amanda stops and scowls at me, “My Lord, I’m sure I can find you a better slave.”

I lay my head in my arms and bit back a rude comment.

“Nevertheless, I would like to hear her stats.” He says, sounding exasperated.

Amanda clenches her jaw, rips my clipboard off the wall and flips through the papers.