Honey I always win

Chapter 2

Hey guys thanks for reading! Please like and comment if you like and even comment if you don't like it :) I will update weekly, if you guys have any questions feel free to message me :D

@ri <3

*Aiden’s POV*

“What do you think of her?” My father sits across from me, behind his huge mahogany desk.

“I think she is an ugly worthless slave.” I snap, leaning back in the black leather chair and propping my feet up on the corner of his desk.

He clenches his teeth, his jaw working, “At this rate you will never be King. You have no compassion; you’re selfish, and extremely cruel to those who have less than you. She will be your new maid; I think she is strong enough to handle you. I swear Aiden if something happens with her, you will lose your title.”

I jump up, knocking over my chair, “WHAT?!” I scream in his face.

Standing slowly, he braces his hands on his desk, “You will never ever raise your voice at me again, do you understand me?” His voice is low and deadly.

I nod, ashamed of my behavior. We both take our seats and wait for Cass and Avalon, in awkward silence. Cassandra knocks on the door and my father beckons them in. Smiling widely, Cassandra rushes in dragging Avalon with her. They both curtsies, Cassandra just bends her knees while Avalon holds her hands behind her back, nods her head, and bends her knees. My father and I share a confused look at her curtsies but say nothing.

“How do you like your room?” My father asks Avalon.

She looks up and I suck in a breath, she is beautiful. Now that her hair isn’t dirty and tangled and she is no longer grimy, she is a knock out. Her curly hair hangs down to her waist; thick eyelashes frame her light brown eyes. Her plump, pouty lips draw my attention. A black t-shirt fits smugly over her ample chest and jean cut offs hug her lush ass.

“I love it, my lord.”She answers.

“We are home Avalon, you can call me Desmond.” He smiles warmly and she smiles back.

Jealousy settles in the pit of my stomach, why can’t she smile at me that way. I scowl at the train of my thoughts.

“Avalon while you are here you will be my son’s maid, but you also have to keep him in check, he has a nasty temper and I need someone strong enough to handle him. He is also quite a ladies’ man; I need you to keep him away for the girls.” He pauses letting it sink in.

“Can you do that?” She nods her face completely blank.

“Good, your room is right next to his and I expect you to start immediately tomorrow. Everyone is dismissed.” He sweeps out of the room without a backward glance.

I stalk out of the room, infuriated; I don’t need a baby sitter. Avalon follows me quietly.

I stop in front of my room.

“Do you need anything, my lord?” She asks quietly her head bowed.

Scowling, I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the door, “You won’t last.”

Her head snaps up and her beautiful eyes narrow, “Oh really? Why do you say that?”

I smirk, “I will be King one day and you’re a pitiful little slave, I could break you with one hand. You will never be able to handle being my maid. I give you three days.”

She glares at me before giving me a wicked smile, “You have no idea how wrong you are. Trust me I’ve been challenged by greater man then you, and honey I always win.”

She winks before flipping her hair and walking off to her room, her hips swaying enticingly. She opens the door and turns back to smirk at me, “I know my ass is amazing but try not to stare next time.”

With a laugh she closes the door.