chpter 10

Hello! I know I've been away a very vey very long time and I've had some time to think about this story and I have some news!
I've decided to put a lot more focus and concentration into this story! This means a lot of planning and dedication! So I would really love some help from the people who have enjoyed reading this story. If any of you have any ideas on what to input into the story or characters you would like me to add into the plot (marvel or DC or even self created) I would really appreciate you talking to me! Either comment or private message me (more likely to talk on private message) but yeah that's all from me at the moment I hope you guys enjoy!

I ran from Bruce's window, I ran from peace and love. I ran from everything I could ever dream for... why? I often ask my self this question, why run? There is one answer to this question one simple answer. Self preservation. It's the only thing that matters. The only thing that should matter. So yes I ran, I ran for my life, it didn't take long for me to find my grubby little apartment. I Packed up the small amount of things that where mine and headed for Gotham station waiting for a train to take me as far away from this place as I can manage with the small amount of money on my person. I should have pulled of one more heist but with Joker breathing down my neck and Natalias sharp eye I couldn't risk it.... thus the lack of money on my person. I was jolted from my thoughts when the dingy train screeched to a halt in front of me, the doors creaked open several people piled out many business men and women with their briefcases. After the wave of people I boarded the train, picked a quite seat and sat. Scenery rushed by the window. No one else was in my cart, I was alone. I rested my head against the back of the seat, memories surged forward mostly dark, gruesome memories that I try to suppress. Others light .... happy ..... memories of a roaring fire, a warm embrace, a kiss... I shake the thoughts out of my head. How could I even consider staying there. I crumpled my eyebrows, how could I have been so stupid as to think that I could live a normal life? It was stupid the whole idea... stupid. My mind wondered back to Steve, I smirked , he was kind, very helpful, until he became annoying and tried to take me to SHEILD. Natalia is looking well... stronger than she was... still not as strong as me. My smirk grew to a full smile, Natalia was a very sweet girl. I remember.... memories tried to enter my mind... this time I let them...
~flash back~
"Y/n! Wait for me!" Squealed a young black widow seemingly carefree and happy
"I won't wait you must follow, that's the game!" Retorted a petite pale girl with long curly brown hair, eyes of deep blue and bright red lips.
"But I'm tired!" Sighed Natasha falling down onto a patch of luscious grass
"I want to continue exploring!" Whined y/n as she slumped down next to Natasha pouting
"Perhaps we could explore together" called an unknown voice, y/n whipped around to come face to face with one of the most handsome me she had ever met, his face looked as if it was carved by angels, pale skin dark brown eyes, midnight black hair.
"Elijah! I did not know you where visiting!" Exclaimed y/n gleefully "This is perfect, Natasha dosnt want to play, but you will. Won't you Elijah?" Y/n questioned.
"Of course" answered Elijah
"Perfect!" Squealed y/n as she darted for the maze.
"Where are you running to?" Asked Elijah innocently.
"No where it's apart of the game your supposed to chase me, silly!"
Y/n giggled and ran to the opposite side of the field.
"This is no easy task!" Announced a hidden voice a young man emerged from behind a large oak tree, equally as handsome as Elijah but far more arrogant.
" brother! How can y/n expect you to catch her alone?"
"Well Henry why don't you help him? Which ever of you catch me will get the honour of escorting me to tomorrow's summer ball!" Called y/n in a taunting voice.
Elijah and Henry shared a look of determination and set of across the field in pursuit of the girl they loved...
~end of flash back~
Y/n sighed, those where happy memories she cherished them... the days before she started to run. Of course not all of them where like that but in those certain years, they where the times of her life. Elijah escorted her to that ball , Henry was outraged and glared at his brother the entire evening.
A crackely voice over the intercom announced the trains arrivel.

"Metropolis here I come!"

Massively importer AU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Ok... I thought you guys needed at least a little glimpse into our protagonists past and hopefully it diddnt disappoint now for the extremely exciting news "drum roll please" with enough support I will write a prequel to this book about her, Elijah and Henry, it is very dramatic trust me 😂 so this is up to you guys I thought it would be fun and that you guys would enjoy it. But it's up to you it will also explain loads of stuff about her!!!! So it will make you understand this book and why she says "certain things" anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me I'm the comments whether you want me to write the prequel or not! Anyway lots of love till the next chapter!

Xoxo