Chapter 2

Y/n opens her big e/c eyes , the only thing she can hear is the beeping of her little blue alarm clock. Y/ n groans and rolls out of bed only to be met by hard wood floor. " ow." Y/ n mumbled into the floor. Slowly she crawled into her small bathroom, stripped and let the cool water run over her sore body,  as y/ n inspected her bruise on her left arm she winced in pain " oh yeah, one of those amateur thugs landed a punch." 

Y/ n p.o.v 

Y/n  stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in one of her  soft blue towels and waddle Into her small bedroom, y/ n heaved open the heavy wooden draws to her  wardrobe she  stares  at the contents before picking out black skinny jeans a white tank top with a big grey hoody over top, she swiftly changes  into the clothes before heading out of the bedroom to the kitchen for breakfast. Y/n reaches the kitchen and glances over at the kitchen clock and saw the time was 4:30 AM and just about screamed , in super sonic speed she jammed a slice of bread into the toaster set the timer grabbed her nutella from the top cupboard and a knife , she then sped out of the kitchen into her room and applied a bit of makeup, she grabbed her satchel and book and sped back into the kitchen to retrieve her slice of fresh toast , she spread the nutella on it and scampered into the hall to put on her shoes , y/ n ended up leaving the house just on timey. 

Y/n p.o.v 

I quickly walked down thestreets of Gotham to the subway it took no time at all for the train to come so I hopped on and rode all the way to my first job. This job was good as it was in the nice part of town , and I only had to work 5 to 10, it is a shop keeper job , I walked inside, walked straight through to the back and placed all my stuff in the locker , I slipped the bright blue apron with my name tag on it over my head, with a great big smile on my face I just about made it on time. I had about half a minute before shop opens for the day, I'm happy it's a friday, last day of work for the weekend. 

~time skip to next job ~ 

Normal p.o.v 

Y/n cchanges into the yellow dress and brown apron for her next job she hated this job , it was a waitresses job ,on the bad side of town , the hours suck! It's 11 am  to 7 p.m. luckily she gets lunch on the job. 

Time skip to after your shift.

Y/n p.o.v 

I walk through the dirty streets of Gotham at 8:00 because my lazy boss decided to keep me late , so here I am walking through the disgusting streets of Gotham at night I was walking down a dark alley and 2 men approached me one behind and one in front , they looked like sewer rats and smelt like it too. "Hey honey , why don't you come with us?" One of the said in a gruff tone,

"I was looking for a little fun " I called out in a sign song voice and with that I began I punched the man in front square in the face, and then straight after round house kicked the 2nd male in the stomach and sent him flying into the brick wall, the 1st man came back for round two so I grabbed his hair and slammed his face against the wall .

Normal p.o.v 

" haha that was fun , just a bit too easy " y/n called out "bye bye now " said  y/ n as she walked away. 

Time skip to when you are back at your house. 

I unlock my door and waltz in I order a a pizza get change into my angel outfit and fly off 

" here I come Batman " 

0Kay so that was a filler paragraph kinda leave ideas in the comments and btw nothing belongs to me apart from the story line. Bye .