Chapter 9

Yay! It's finally here! Sorry for the delay guys, but better late then never, right? 😂 here we go

I woke slowly. I hurt all over and I was still tired, none the less I got out of bed and hauled myself over to the small mirror. I looked crazy, blood shot eyes, messy hair and too big pyjamas. I quickly changed into some skinny jeans and a shirt. I thought about last night and what had happened. I can't allow myself to fall in love. I can't have that weakness in my life, a surge of memories came forward so I put my hand to my forehead to try and suppress the memories, to try and silence the screams. "I need something to drink." I say in a over tired voice. I don't know how long I've tried to keep of the radar, keeping my identity secret, now Batman knows who I am, the avengers are after me along with the Joker and his crew let me guess next dead pool and the X-men will come swinging by! Actually I better not jinx it. I smile to myself as I walk out of the door as I round the corner, I have the shock of my life, I quickly shoot back around the corner, what the hell is Tony stark and Natalia Romanoff doing here? Dammit they must have followed us back, or did they? I listened around the corner and heard Bruce talking about some vase that belonged to his brother. Perhaps as Bruce and Tony are both mega rich so they are like rich buddies? Oh who am I kiddin? I gotta get outta here now. That's rule number one. I can't believe I'm still goin by those worn out rules.
1. Any means necessary to stay out of trouble.
2.always be prepared.
3.always be fit
4. No sentiment, sentiment is a defect on the loosing side.
Well... I'm already breaking one of those rules so let's not break another I mentally told myself. I ran back to the bedroom I was staying in, stuck my fingers under the window and in one smooth motion pulled up. I leaped out the window and ran. Sorry Bruce, but I doubt we will meet again.... It's too dangerous for me and well... rule 1 ...... And 4.