Chapter 8

Please don't hurt meh!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated!  I really really am!
Me and Batman Jumped from the avenges tower, it felt like I or we where flying, Bruce was holding on to me tightly and we where practically swinging through the streets of New York. We landed in a dark ally, not too far from the tower, there was the Batmobile it looked pretty cool if you ask me. We both quickly got in the car and drove off.
Batman: bold
Y/n: not
"What happened? Did they hurt you?"
"No, but I hurt them a considerable amount, I ran into someone id rather not though.
"Who was that?" 
"... Oh look a bird."
"I guess you don't want to speak about it..." Batman muttered and with that we drove back to Gotham in a peaceful silence.

When we got back to the mansion we went our seperate ways to get changed and clean up.  I went into the Front room where I saw  Bruce sat on the floor infront of the fire I went over and joined him. He layed his head in my lap as I started to hum- then it turned out that I was singing (song above 😂)

As I finished I took a deep breath and noticed he had fallen asleep, I snickered as I slowly got up and retrieved a blanket and pillow. I then retreated back to my room where I changed and got into bed.

"Again."
"I can't, please!" As I shouted the woman slapped me across the face.
"Again." She repeated in a cool voice.
I stood up faced with three men. Al my eyes could do was class them as targets. One by one I took the men down. "Threat eliminated."
"Yet they live." She says as she hands me a gun.
I held the gun up and pointed it at the bruised and beaten man before me.
Then I pulled the trigger...

I sat bolt upright in bed. Panting. A few moments later Bruce burst in with a gun. "Y/n are you ok?" He asks. "Yes, I'm fine."
"What happened?" He asks.
"Just a bad dream." I reply, well I wish it was just a bad dream. But it's not, that's my past and one of the better memories at that, so much worse has happened I thought. Bruce looks at me with a comforting look on his face. He looks as if he was about to approach me so I got off the bed as he walked towards me, at that moment everything went still, he gently held my hands, then my face, we came closer to each other until our lips where softly touching, it was like nothing I had ever felt before it was.... Happy, I was happy. For once in my life I was actually happy... The word seemed so foreign to me. We came apart as he layed my head on his chest as he started to hum the song I had sung to him before soon I had joined in, and we where just swaying to our music. Our music of love...

Here you go guys! Sorry for the delay! I hope you don't kill meh and humm wats up with your guys past eh! And Bruce, you romantic you! Next update will be here soon, please vote, comment and add my book! I wanna hear if you guys like how the story is going or not!

None of the characters belong to me.