Chapter 4

Hi guys! Ok I'm going to really buckle down and do this book properly so I'm gonna add some marvel characters in later and some Other DC characters too. I'm so excited well let's start the chapter!

I woke up in my comfortable bed, it was 10 o'clock at night, perfect, I quickly got dressed in my Angel costume, I flew out my window directly to the top of Wayne enterprises, it was one of the tallest buildings so it made sense to sit up there looking for crime, well it was until I saw a man mugging a women in a dark alley, I quickly swooped down to help her to find the criminal running away! "Stop!" I yelled trying to stop the criminal after that I started to pursue him on foot, he was dressed in all black with a ski mask on, then he turned a sharp corner as I went after him a black bag was placed over my head, there was at least seven men and they started to kick me I could already feel the bruises tomorrow, then I heard punching and kicking the bag was being lifted of my head to reveal the one and only... Batman! I almost cried at the pained expression in his eyes. I wanted to apologise for causing him pain... I looked around to see all the men on the floor. He knelt and said"can you walk?" I looked up at him and tried to get up, I fell over and realised that the men's boots where topped with metal and some spikes, when I fell his arms immediately caught me he picked me up, "I need to take you to hospital." He said, fear struck my heart immediately after he said that. "NO!... Please don't I'm fine please don't..." Batman looked at me curiously then shut it out, where can we go? He asked me, "I don't know." I responded quietly although he heard. "Your coming to my house." He said gruffly as he carried me bridal style to his car. He layed me in the passenger seat and started to drive. I was feeling very tired however I did not let myself sleep i forced my eyes to keep open. The next thing I knew I was being carried into a large house, who am I kidding? It was a mansion it was magnificent I loved it. I looked at Batman and smiled, he was already staring at me. I started to feel a little woozy after the amount of blood loss batman started to speed his pace and took me inside the last thing I remember was someone shouting "Alfred!" And feeling someone remove my mask!

I'm sorry I'm so tired I will try to update soon sorry for the cliffhanger please talk to me in the comments I love looking at comments it makes meh feel popular 😂 anyway sorry about the smol chapter byeeee