11 \ 希望

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
011゚  h o p e s
—and we thought
    we still have
        them.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Not a word in the whole universe can describe the glee in every smile that Renjun tries to hide. It's not like I won't notice, neither mom, but he still holds himself back.

Another bite of cookie and his eyes sparkled at the rich taste. I'm debating with myself whether the glitter dusts in his orbs are just my imagination or if it's literally present. Yeah, he's like that when he's new side is not invading the old half. Hopefully, he'd stay like this.

We climbed upstairs to my room and Renjun let his self fall on my bed, the bowl of cookies in his arms nearly spilling. Meanwhile, there's me on my bean bag chair who looks like a chilling potato, waiting till Renjun moves on from a strange infatuation with the cookies.

"Your mom is amazing. I hope she's my mom too. I won't mind two motherly screams every morning if I can have cookies like these at the end of day," he mumbled, eyeing another whole cookie between his fingers, probably deciding which side to bite first.

"She can't adopt you!" I jeered at his ridiculously improbable dream. He should have at least made it acceptable by law.

"I don't need her to. I'll just marry you and make her my mother-in-law," he said while staring right through me.

Shit.