Chapter 29: Night Thoughts

That video gave me life. Okay, back to the story!

Travis sat in his hotel room, contemplating whether he should do it or not. Hovering over the mouse of the laptop, he glances at the screen. The order had absolutely zero mistakes in it and it was flawless. He examined the details carefully once more and hit "proceed to checkout." Perfect. Now he could finally get some sleep. He was up all night questioning whether he should order the item or not and he finally did. He managed to order it so it would be there in a few months maximum. He hit the purchase button for the rest of the items and now he could prepare a year and a half in advanced. Satisfied with what he had done, he leaned back in his chair, thinking about what he had said at the cemetery. He meant it, really, but wasn't sure if he was too forward. He didn't want to move too quickly, yet didn't want to be so slow that Katelyn would get annoyed. He came up with the simple answer that he was overthinking everything. He just went to his bed and laid down. Wondering what Katelyn was up to at the moment, he fell asleep with happy thoughts of the girl he loved.
---------
Katelyn sat at her chair, falling asleep from how late it got. She really needed to head to bed. It was Sunday and Travis would be back the next day. She decided the best thing for her to do would be to get sleep. She went to her bed and laid down. Thinking about what Travis had been up to, she fell asleep with happy thoughts of the boy she loved.
-/::::::::::::::\-
ITS SHORT IM SORRY BUT my friend said I should write just seasons since I have a little while till what I want to write for you all (:D) so the next chapter would be "winter" with a cute little story about something that happened. Then "Spring" then "Summer" then (one of my fav seasons idk why) "Autumn", "Winter", Then a REALLY HYPE chapter for you DOODS!!! Lemme know if you guys are okay with that and I'll go ahead and do that. Until he next chapter, HAVE A LIT DAY!
-dOgGo