Chapter 7: End of the Night

Well... I guess this is it then." Katelyn says as they stood outside her front door. She knocked on the door, but nobody answered yet.
"Well, I guess I'll see you later. I had a nice time. Thanks for going you with me tonight." Travis said, beginning to walk away.
Katelyn stopped him, "What, that's it?"
Travis turned. "Am I forgetting something?" He walked back up to Katelyn, looking at her, puzzled.
"Shut up and kiss me already." She grabbed his tie, pulled him in, and kissed him. He kissed back, careful to not to deserve a slap from Katelyn. Suddenly, the front door opened and Kawaii~Chan stood there, frozen. The kiss broke.
"I'll see you later." Travis said, before walking away.
"Yeah." Katelyn turned to the door to see Kawaii~Chan standing there, and instead of her normal attack, Katelyn just put travis's jacket over her shoulder and walked inside and to her room. Aphmau looked over from the couch, spotting Katelyn with the jacket and decided she wouldn't question it, seeing as Katelyn had a smirk on her face and looked happy. Katelyn went to her room and saw the insane amount of spam messages Nicole sent her.
Nicole: KATELYN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Nicole: RESPOOOOOOND

Nicole: IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND?!?!? LEMME KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING OR I'M GOING OVER YOUR HOUSE AND STAYING TILL YOU TELL ME!

The messages just went on and on. Katelyn tossed her phone to the side and laid on her bed, thinking about what Travis would be doing right now.