Chapter 19:Ambitious Plan

I am DREADFULLY sorry that I haven't updated in months!! I am having a hectic summer! But I have FINALLY decided to finish it today. This is in two parts! Enjoy the finale of Meant to Be!
********************************

Juvia's POV

I was screaming on the outside but on the inside, I was crying my heart out. I never thought it would be possible. He confessed his feelings for me, and this whole time, he was trying to tell me that. I was overjoyed and shocked at the same time.

Gray-sama already left my dorm, through the window of course. After he left, I immediately washed up, put on my new attire and headed towards the guild with a big smile on my face. Right when I entered the guild, I searched for Gray-sama but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Juvia!!" The girls screamed. They huddled over me and dragged me to a table. Before I was able to speak, Erza jumped right in.

"I knew you both were meant to be. Don't think we didn't see you this morning. All snuggy with Gray," That moment when he hugged popped up in my mind. I was getting lightheaded just thinking about it.

"I can't wait til' you see each other. Your relationship is going to be SOOO much different!" Lucy squealed. All the girls laughed at my red tomato face. Where is Gray-sama? He should be in the guild right now. Wait, is he too embarrassed to see me in public? Aww, Gray-sama is always hiding his feelings. Okay, I'm getting a little paranoid now. He wouldn't just run off, right? He just wouldn't. Juvia, just relax! He loves you alright. Nothing will get in your way. I sure hope so. I continued to stare at the door, hoping a tall handsome raven hair boy would enter the guild.

Gray's POV

When I went back to my dorm and lied down on my bed. I was literally dead inside with my chest pounding against me. I have never loved anybody this much before, I was beginning to freak out. Juvia was just on my mind the whole time. I can't avoid her or let her do what she wants to do anymore. I feel like that I always have to be with her for every second. Does that make me a stalker? Am I THAT obsessed with her?

"Ugh! I don't know what to think anymore!" I yelled rolling back and forth on the mattress, making a mess out of my bed sheets. I stopped and was facing my calendar which is still blank as it always has been. My eyes followed the dates until I got up to today's date. My eyes widened when I actually wrote something down. I suddenly sat up and went closer to it to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"It's Juvia's birthday!? When did I ever write that down!?" I freaked. If it really was Juvia's birthday, then I had to do something. Ideas shot through my brain like wildfire. I cracked my knuckles and stretched for a little bit.

"I'm going to do this. I'm going to do this for Juvia," I said to myself. I got dressed and headed out, making sure Juvia wasn't around.

Lyon's POV

I was in the Lamia Scale guild building, looking out through the window. It was such a sunny day today. That must mean something, right? Everyone in my guild was doing their usual business. Jura was isolated in one corner, meditating Cheria was with her cousin, Cherry shopping for new outfits, and Bobasama was just, spinning. I was at the bar, with Yuka, and we were making small talk.

"You seemed side tracked Lyon. Is something bothering you?" He asked unexpectedly.

"No. I'm fine. Just thinking about some friends, back at Fairy Tail," I sighed, with an image of Gray and Juvia on my mind.

"You mean that ice and water wizard you always hang out with?" I shot up and looked at him, surprised.

"I-I don't hang out with them THAT much..." I murmured. He nudged my shoulder and snorted.