Chapter 18: Amazing Thing That Happened

This chapter is short and sweet and only written by Gray's point of view. Not going to spoil anything else. Enjoy!

******************************************************

Gray's POV

Suddenly, I slowly opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a room, filled with Gray plushies....oh god. Don't tell me I was in Juvia's room!? I heard a soft groan above my head. I looked up and flushed when I saw her sleeping self. I don't how I got here, but I'm glad. Wait, boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms right!? I realized that my arms were wrapped around her waist. I hesitantly nestled my head near her chest and squeezed her tightly.

"Goddammit I'm in love with you," I groaned. She then moved and opened her beautiful blue eyes. Her cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"G-Gray-sama! You're awake!" She squealed. We immediately let go of our cuddle and blushed. "J-Juvia did not mean to sleep with you! Y-You just wanted Juvia to stay with you...because you were cold...and Juvia just didn't mean to-" My eyes widened. I told her to sleep with me? Well, I guess I'm not surprised anymore.

"Sorry, if I-um startled you...I just want to thank you...for taking care of me....last night...erm..." I mumbled. Moments later, we heard a knock on her door. Our eyes widened when we heard similar voices.

"Juvia? Are you awake? How's Gray? Can we come in?" We heard the girls say. Juvia started to freak out and couldn't breathe. Shit. What are going to do? I did not want to deal with this. I had the greatest idea in mind, but I was afraid we were both going to explode, but it's the only choice we have.

"Let's pretend we're sleeping," I whispered to her, covering the blanket over us.

"W-What!?" She freaked. We both lay down on the bed, the blanket covering our legs and lower body. Then I brought her head close to my beating chest and wrapped my arms around her.

"Just trust me," I responded resting my head on hers.

"G-Gray-sama...." She whimpered trying to avoid contact with my chest. Just then, the door opened and we immediately closed our eyes. We just focused on our breathing. The girls' steps were getting louder and louder.

"Aww. Look at those two. They're meant to be," We heard Lucy say. I shivered, knowing that Erza was there, staring at us, like a hawk.

"Wow. They really went at it, did they?" Levy purred.

"Don't get dirty ideas. Clearly, Juvia is still wearing her clothes, and Gray, well, he's always shirtless," Carla clarified. Thank you. At least some cats are smart. Sorry Happy. No offense.

"Well then, we should leave them alone. I have a feeling that something "amazing" will happen," Erza said slyly. I was about to pee myself when she said that. Their steps faded away, and once we heard the official sound of the door closing, we loosened our awkward embrace, but we didn't let go. No way I'm going to let go.

She lifted her head up and didn't realize she was centimeters away from my face. She turned tomato red.

"Don't be scared. I'm here," I said softly pushing her hair back and stroking her cheek. I wanted this moment to last forever. "You know that wasn't me right? You know I would never hurt you like that,"

"Yes Gray-sama. Juvia knows. I believe you, remember?" She said smiling. I smirked and made our heads touch. I stared into her blue eyes.

"I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. And I'm grateful to have you by my side," She nodded and a tear cascaded down her rosy pink cheek. I wiped it away and pressed my lips softly against hers. Happiness exploded out of me. Images and memories flowed through my brain, that I couldn't catch up.

"I love you Gray-sama!" She squealed. She squeezed me tightly with my head, buried deep in her chest.

"J-Juvia. I-I can't breathe-," Oh well. This is all worth it. I love this woman. I found out my answer. Erza was right. Juvia was the amazing thing that happened.

******************************************************

Woot! Woot! They're finally official! I mean you could kind of infer by the name of this chapter but oh well! It hasn't ended yet, so stay tuned for the next one!