Chapter 8: Where is She?

Hello everyone! Guess what? Track season had just ended today! I guess I did pretty well in my events, even though I didn't win a medal. XD. Unfortunately, I still have tests going on, so I will not be updating daily. Good news is, I'm updating every other day, so maybe you guys won't have to wait too long. My heart was palpitating writing this part, so I can't wait for you guys to read it! Enjoy! :)

***********************************************

Juvia's POV

When my friends and I were walking up the Fairy Hills, I heard a faint whisper. I turned around and my eyes darted towards the tree.

"What's wrong Juvia?" Lucy-san asked. I handed Erza-san and Wendy-san my bags and started for the tree.

"It's nothing. Can you please put Juvia's stuff in her room. I'll be right back!" They were confused but continued towards the dorm.

"Be careful!" I heard Wendy-san squeal. I didn't have time to respond.

"Hello?" I whispered when I reached the tree. Suddenly, I saw a familiar person, with the same white spiky hair.

"L-Lyon-sama!?" I freaked.

"Shhh!" He covered my mouth.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Something bad has happened with my guild. You're the only person who can help me with this," Lyon-sama whispered. There was something wrong with Lamia Scale? Before I had time to think, he grabbed me and blended with the crowd in town.

"Where are you taking, Juvia!?" I heard no response. He squeezed my arm tighter, making me flinch. We headed toward an alley and then he stopped. I panted trying to catch my breath.

"Lyon-sama, can you please tell Juvia what's going on-" A club suddenly appeared from his hand and bashed my stomach. My eyes widened, and I hit the hard ground, blood spurting out.

"L-Lyon-sama?" I gagged. He made a grin that I've never seen before. Etherious surrounded him, shape shifting into a short and fat man, with a clown shaped face. I've been tricked. But I never knew this guy.

"Water Nebula!" I managed to hit the guy, sending him flying. At the same time, I healed my wound using my water body. I clenched my fists, water appearing around them in thin air, with waves at my feet.

"Juvia will not be fooled again! You will pay!" I said fiercely. He slowly got up and spitted out saliva. He gave me a death glare, sending shivers down my spine.

"Just try water witch!" He taunted. I gritted my teeth and raised my arms.

"Water Slicer!" Slices of water darted toward his direction, but before it was about to hit him, he suddenly disappeared in thin air.

"Huh!?" Suddenly, he appeared in thin air right behind me and grabbed my head. I tried so hard to be free of his grasp, but I started to feel light headed, and I collapsed on the ground. I reached my hand out, but before I was able to say another word, everything became black.

Gray's POV

Where the hell was she!? I've looked everywhere in town and she was nowhere to be found. She's probably with the girls but I saw them come to the guild without her. I was getting a little nervous. I happened to see Laxus and the Thunder Legion out in town, buying some furniture.

"Hey guys! What are you doing? Running some errands?" Evergreen and Bixslow turned to my attention and greeted me. Bixslow's puppets surrounded me and said hi in their own language.