Chapter 1: It's Gray-sama's Birthday!

Woot woot! First chapter of the fan-fic! I'm pretty excited for this. TRUST ME! It's gonna be a long one. I'm still busy so I will try to update this story daily, if not weekly at most! Anyway, enough talking and sit back and relax! I'm not the BEST writer in the world, as this is my first attempt to make a long story. And GRUVIA is my favorite ship in Fairy Tail so yeah! Enjoy!

(Juvia POV)

I am so excited today because it is Gray-sama's birthday! This is not only an anniversary day but a birthday! I know Gray-sama rejected my  gray scarf but that was my fault. This time, I'm sure I won't make a mistake. Gray-sama will receive my present!

I  put on my knee- high dark dress coat and cozy butterfly hat. I kissed each and every Gray-sama plushie and proudly walked out the door. I was certainly delighted when I saw Erza and Levy who were my next door roommates.

"Good morning Erza-san, Levy-san!" I greeted them with a polite wave and a big smile making my cheeks rosy red.

"Morning!" Levy said with a sing song voice. Erza went over to me and gave me a warm hug.

"Looks like someone is joyful today," Erza stated looking at me, about to explode.

"Isn't she always?" Levy complimented.

Why won't they ask already? I am tired of waiting!

"Let me guess, Gray?" Erza inferred. I frowned a little, knowing that I wanted to say it so badly.

But that didn't bother me because she didn't finish the sentence.

"Yes but it's his birthday!" I screamed jumping up and down. Levy and Erza's eyes widened as they tried to hide their shame not knowing Gray-sama's birthday.

"That's amazing! None of the guild members had their birthday celebrated in a long time and I think Juvia will start it again!" Levy commented. Erza nodded in agreement.

"We should set up a surprise party for him. Let's inform Master so that he knows what we're doing," Erza explained. We all agreed and darted to the Fairy Tail guild.

At the Fairy Tail Guild

"Surprise party for Gray?" Makarov's voice cracked due to the booze he was drinking. Juvia tried so hard to not be bothered by the wine stench. Juvia doesn't like when the guild has an alcohol aroma, except for Gray-sama's wine breath, it was like heaven!

"Yep. We haven't had one ever since...." Levy thought hard.

"Cana-san," Juvia finished off.

"Yeah! Cana! We should start with Gray's birthday and it'll escalate from there!" Makarov rubbed his hairy chin thinking. Or at least trying to think straight.

"You're right. It has been less chaotic in here and I hate it when there's no action. Go on with the surprise party," Makarov's decision pumped adrenaline into Juvia's body. Juvia will make sure Gray-sama will get the birthday he deserves!

"Gray is still out of town right Mira?" Erza asked her at the bar. Mira was cleaning the dishes.

"I believe so. He'll probably be back in 6 hours," 6 hours was perfect! Erza was thinking the exact same thing. She gathered everyone from the guild and explained what their task was.

Natsu, Happy,  Evergreen, Elfman, Laxus, Mirajane, Lissana, Alzak, Asuka, and Bisca were buying the decorations.

Laki, Macao, Romeo, Wakaba, MIrajane, Freed  ,Bixslow, , and Reedus were organizing the guild.

Cana was on booze, obviously.

Gajeel, Levy, Jet, Droy, Nab, Max, and Wakaba were buying food.

Erza was on desserts, obviously.