Josh | Trust

"When the girls, when the girls talk, when the girls talk boys.." I sing happily as I wipe down the counters, 5 Seconds of Summer's new song blaring loudly. I hear someone enter the kitchen and look over. Simon stands by the door on his phone. I sigh in relief - thankfully he didn't hear my awful singing. He walks in further, looking up from his phone.
  "Hey, (Y/N). Is that 5 Seconds Of Summer?" he asks. I nod happily.
  "Buy it on iTunes. It's so good!" I exclaim. He smiles. "Maybe."
  I shake my head and go back to cleaning the kitchen. A few minutes into me wiping down the cupboards, I feel a warm pair of arms snake their way around my waist, and my knees go weak as I hear a whisper in my ear.
  "Hey, babe. I heard you singing," Josh whispers, kissing my earlobe gently. I giggle as tingles go down my back. I feel him smile against my neck.
  "Really? Sorry, it was so bad," I chuckle. He shakes his head. "It was amazing. You should sing more, or record it."
  I contemplate it for a second as I move over to the sink, him still holding my waist.
  "I don't know. I feel like it'd be copying Sarah. And I'm not even that good," I mumble, grabbing a cup and turning the tap on. He makes me put it down, turns the tap off, and gently turns me. He has a frown on his face. I avoid looking into his gentle hazel eyes.
  "Listen," he grabs my face and holds it, making me look at him, "you're an amazing singer, and I'm sure Sarah would agree. She won't mind, okay? You're so good at singing. Please just trust me, okay?"
  He kisses me softly before smiling and walking off.

--

  I sit at the piano, a camera facing me, slightly to my left. My breathing picks up as I think about the comments. I shake my head, trying to shake the negative thoughts away. Josh's words echo in my head. "Please just trust me, okay?" I nod my head.
  "I trust you, Josh," I speak out loud, breathing in and out slowly as I try to calm my nerves. My fingers hit the keyboard  I start to play 'It Will Rain' by Bruno Mars.
  "If you ever leave me, baby... Leave some morphine at my door..."
  The song continues and I feel myself becoming more and more confident as it comes to an end. When it finally does, I turn the camera off and let out a shaky breath. I did it. I sung in front of a camera. I turn to leave the music room when I see seven boys standing staring at me. They all look shocked beyond belief, but Josh is smiling proudly at me. I run over to him, into his arms.  
  "You sound great, baby. They're going to love you." He pulls back from the hug and holds me by the shoulders. I giggle and smile brightly.
  "Isn't that right, boys?" he asks, still looking at me and smiling proudly. They all agree and I feel happy that I've got these amazing people standing by me.
  "I love you guys," I say.
  "Now you're a good singer, just don't get all sappy on us," Simon chuckles. Nevertheless, he brings us all into a group hug and I sigh in content. This is where I'm supposed to be, in a group hug with seven of the most amazing boys ever. I'm finally happy.

--------

A/N

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS I WAS LITERALLY THANKING YOU FOR 19K IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND NOW I HAVE 24K WHAT I CANT BELIEVE IT OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY ALL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

SO I'M THINKING ABOUT POSTING A LUKE HEMMINGS STORY, WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT? I'LL SHOW YOU THE COVER, ITS CALLED INFATUATION

ALSO IT'S LUKE'S BIRTHDAY HES 20 AND I'M CRYING HE'S GROWING UP SO FAST :,(

OK BUY GIRLS TALK BOYS ON ITUNES IT'S SO AMAZING AND I'M DYING OK BYE I CANT EVEN