Vik | Truth Or Dare

v short. okay so the beginning of this is cheesy, ik but bare with me. actually, scratch that, this is all cheesy what am i saying?😂

You and the rest of the sidemen sat in a circle in the living room of the sidemen house. You were playing truth or dare.
"Y/N, truth or dare?" slurred JJ. He, Simon and Ethan had had a few drinks. You and the rest were sensible enough to stay sober; things were going to be said tonight that would be regretted in the morning.
"Truth," you smirked.
"OK, then. Would you fuck any of us?" giggled Simon.
You laughed.
"I don't know, most of you are like brothers to me," you smiled. Tobi raised an eyebrow.
"Most?" he mouthed to you. You smiled and looked down, nodding ever so slightly.
The game went on, you and Tobi secretly communicating from different sides of the room.
"Vik?"
"Hmm?"
"Truth or dare?" asked Josh, hiccuping at the end.
"Truth," he sighed. "Oh, God this'll be bad."
"Who's your crush?" asked Tobi, smirking. He knew you had liked Vik for some time now.
"Well... she has Y/H/C hair, beautiful eyes that put me in a trance every time I look into them, an amazing body, a heart of gold, but most of all, she's the most beautiful human on all of earth," said Vik, looking directly into your eyes as he did so. You smiled, a tear rolling down your cheek.
"Me?" you croaked out.
"Yes, you, Y/N. It's always been you."
You let out a half sob half laugh and run into his arms as he stood. He spun you around, and your lips met in a passionate kiss.
"I love you, Y/N."
"And I love you, my star," you whispered, feeling on top of the world, and so in love.