Simon | Stress

Photo credit to @youre-a-minter on Tumblr.
Ik there are a lot of Simon Imagines here but I'm sorry I feel like I know him the best out of all of them and I can analyse him, and like know what he's like. Sorry.

     Simon was opening packs and you could vaguely hear from the living room.
     "No! You're shit! EA what the fuck!"
     You giggle slightly and slowly walk up the stairs. You freeze on the second set of stairs as you hear a thud. And another, and another. You rush into his room to see him punching the wall. Blood splattered everywhere. You run over.
     "Simon, stop!"
     You grab hold of him and he growls, storming past you and out of the house.

~2 hours later, 3am~

     You hear the door shut moderately quick and rush to it and rush into Simon's arms. He sighs.
     "Where the fuck did you go? It's 3am for God's sake!" you hiss, pulling away and hitting his shoulder.
     "Baby, have you been crying?" he asks, a guilty look forming on his face.
     "What the hell? Of course. You were angry, gone for two hours. You could have got into a crash, died, anything could have happened. Check your bloody phone!"
     "I'm sorry, Y/N," he said quietly, tears starting to form. You frown and hug him, stroking his hair.
     You proceed to grab his arm and walk him all the way to his bathroom. You make him sit on the counter and quickly grab the first-aid kit. You stand in between his legs, get a cold compress and gently clean the dried blood, before bandaging it all up, and kissing it as a joke.
     You both get in bed and you go to the other side, not cuddling him as you were still a little upset.
     "Y/N.. I'm sorry.. Please, come here."
     You shuffle over, but only because you're cold. He wraps you up in his arms and you can't help but smile into his jumper, feeling safe and happy in his arms. 
     "I forgive you. But please don't ever do anything like that again, Simon, I love you so fucking much."
     "I love you too, Princess," he said, kissing your forehead.