2. You are all that I need.

CRISTIANO'S POINT OF VIEW

What's wrong with me god? I've always been calm around girls, and I don't care what they think, but now..When there's an amazing girl in my house, I can't help but being nervous. She's so beautiful, she has amazing ocean blue eyes and shoulders-length brown hair.. Her cheeks are so..

Papai,Alison is very good girl,I like her"-Junior said with a soft voice while I was putting him in his bed.

I think that I like her too"-I said and I froze of my words,I haven't liked a girl for a long time, or better say, I haven't liked girl after Irina..

buenas noches chico"-I said.

buenos noches papai"-he said and I turned off the light in his room, then I got out and I went upstairs to the guest's room, where Alison will sleep tonight.

I found woman's shorts in one of my nike collections, I have all for woman, man and kids. If I tried I could find a T-shirt too, but I decided to tell her that I don't have one so I'll give her my favorite blue nike t-shirt, I really want to see her in that.. Damn Cristiano, you're an idiot.. I couldn't help but smile, and I went downstairs. There was one huge pizza that my mum made 2-3 hours earlier, so it's still tasty, very tasty. I'll ask her to have a dinner together and chill on the couch.

ALISON'S POINT OF VIEW

I showered myself and I went to the guest's room where Cristiano should have put clothes for me, I was just wrapped in towel when he got in the room.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought that you're still showering"-he said turning back.

It's okay, never mind"-I said awkwardly blushing.

I came to put a hair dryer on the bed, so you can dry your hair"-he said and I smiled.

Thank you, you are so careful"-I replied.

Now,um..I'll go downstairs. Come when you'll be ready to have some pizza"-he said and went downstairs.
Oh god,how can life be so amazing? Hours earlier I was crying because my ex-best friend and my ex-boyfriend and now, I'm in Cristiano Ronaldo's house, and I was showering in his bathroom,I was playing with his kid,and now I'm in his guest's room.. And I guess I'll wear his t-shirt, because I saw it on the bed next to one grey shorts..

I got ready and I like how I look in his t-shirt, it's much bigger than my size and it makes me feel cute.
I went downstairs, and I saw him laying on the couch and watching TV.

CRISTIANO'S POOV
I saw her coming to the couch and she sat next to me, she's so adorable in this clothes, I like how natural she is, she doesn't even have make up.

You look cute"-I said

Thank you"-she laughed shyly.

Is everything okay? "-I asked this because she seemed like something's wrong.

Yes, Just.. I don't know how did I end up there? With Cristiano Ronaldo next to me, you've been my idol for 10 years, and I finally met you" - Wow, I'm surprised, she didn't seem like she even like me, I thougt maybe she was Messi's fan..

Wow, you want autograph?"-I laughed and she blushed, now she's cuter than before..

Sure"-she said and I still laughing signed on her hand with my marker.

Thank you"-she was so happy, damn she's so happy about those little things..

Tell me something for you, we have all night for talking"-I said.

Well, I'm Alison Sawwy and I'm from New York. I'm 22 years old and my favourite sports are soccer and basketball, you and Real Madrid are my favourite things in life. "-she simply explained.

Interesting, and how did you finally decided to come in Madrid?" - I asked wanting to hear her voice again and again.. But suddenly, she became sad, did I ask something bad?

Well, in New York I had a boyfriend, we were together for like 3 years and I loved him so much, I thought he loves me too, but I found out that he was cheating on me for 2 years with my best friend. I broke up with him, and he didn't even apologized, either didn't she.. So, everything I wanted was to go somewhere and be alone, then I landed in Madrid because for me, this is the city of hope "-she ended and I felt sad for her, how can someone be so bad to cheat on so innocent girl like her..

I know how it feels.. Irina did the same on me" - I answered and he looked at me, then I felt Just one thing : Lust.

I came closer and she didn't pul back, suddenly my lips were on hers and we started kissing each other, the kiss was full of lust and passion.
Suddenly she pulled back.

Cristiano, I'm not good enough for you"-she said.

No, you are all what I need baby"-I said to her and she hugged me, it was like she's telling me to not leave her, and I know that I won't..

We pulled apart and she told me :
"You are an amazing human being Cristiano, good night"

"God has a plan for us, good night baby"-I said and she kissed me on the lips one again before she went upstairs.

Second chapter guys, I promise I'll update every day, if you have some ideas or something tell me in the comments.