[45] Halo

Vote and Comment please xx. [I suggest you to listen to the songs I put throughout the chapters, especially this one (: ]

+

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

                      Beyonce - Halo

+

"Okay, now I want to dedicate the next song to my beautiful girlfriend." A slightly tipsy and flushed, Harry says while standing on the top of the dining table. I giggle as he points at me. "Will you honour me with this dance, Ione Mae?" A big toothy grin forms on his face and the notes to one of my favourite songs start playing in the background. Harry gets off the table and extends his hand to take mine. He brings me closer to his body, until our chests touch. I feel my heart fluttering in my chest as his big palm rests on my back. His lips touch the shell of my ear and I hear him whispering 'I love you.'

I see Rachel turning the lights off, creating an atmosphere surrounded only by the Christmas lights.

'You're everything I need and more, it's written all over your face...' I place my hand on his cheek and graze his fair skin, I look into his eyes and see the adoration hiding behind them, the shiny green irises, glow with joy. I caress his cheek and lean in to kiss him. I lock our lips into a slow kiss, his upper lip is trapped between mine. He breathes in deeply and rests his forehead on mine.

The night fades away, but I'm only looking at him, I'm focused on his smile, his beautifully magnetic eyes and his loving self. I rest my head on his chest and I hear his heartbeats beating to the rhythm of the music. '...You know you're my saving grace...'

Soon the song ends. But we don't move. We stay like this. I can hear the people around us whistling and clapping. A smile forms on my lips when I feel Harry leaving a gentle kiss on the top of my forehead. "I love you." He murmurs.

"I love you more."

"Can I have your attention please?" Niall cleans his throat. His hand holds Jane's tightly. Everyone in the room turns around to face Niall. Jane takes a shaky breath despite her inability to hide her wide smile.

I feel Harry's fingers intertwining with mine. He squeezes my hand and brings me closer. Everybody in the room is waiting for Niall to speak. "C'mon mate. Spit it out." I hear Louis chuckling. I look at him being in Liam's embrace, while sitting on the floor.

"Jane is pregnant! We're expecting a baby." He jumps up and down.

"Oh my God." I cup my mouth and run to them. I take them both in my arms and squeeze them. "I'm so so so so so happy for you." Niall hasn't stopped smiling from the moment he said it. Everybody's congratulating them, Jane wipes some of the tears that have escaped her eyes.

"I will be the Godmother!" Exclaims Rachel, Louis looks at her offended.

"Excuse you, but I will be the Godfather!"

"Keep dreaming, Tomlinson."

+

H A R R Y

I open my eyes and look at the clock next to my bed. My new  bed. It's already noon. I huff and lay back. I drape my arm around Ione and stay there, looking at her sleeping peacefully after an exhaustingly fun night.

I caress her hair, my fingers graze her smooth complexion and then glide over her exposed neck and collarbones. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping. A smile finds my lips as I remember the first time I woke up next to her. Back in her parents' house. After her blind date. I chuckle at the memory as I continue to fondle her skin.