[39] No Control

please vote and comment xx.

+

  Waking up
Beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I got no control, no control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control  

                                      One Direction - No Control

+

I could sit here and stare at her, forever. It seems like her beauty is everlasting. It never fades away. Rosy lips, soft skin, piercing eyes. It's odd how a person can make you see life from a different spectrum. I turn my head slighlty to the left while my hand is still tangled in her hair, her perfume has imprinted itself on my pillow. I feel her moving on my chest. I stare at her dreamy figure, trying to rise herself from the top of me. My arms snake around her waist and bring further up my chest. My lips meet the top of her head and I hear her hum in appreciation. "Good morning." I whisper.

She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "So, this wasn't a dream?" She questions, quite perplexed. I laugh at her expression and shake my head.

"If you mean, me, confessing my love to you on a rooftop in Dublin, at Liam's and Louis' wedding and then coming here and instead of doing something else, talk, then no, its wasn't a dream! Amazing, right?" I have a silly grin plastered on my lips. Her face seems to soften when she lightly smiles and lets her head fall on the top of my chest, as if she was exhausted.

"What an eventful night." She laughs. Suddenly her expression changes.

"What's wrong?" My concern is eating me alive. Did she regret last night?

"What will Louis and Liam, say? Did they notice us leaving? God, I feel so guilty for leaving them on their wedding reception without saying a word." I take a deep breath of relief. She didn't regret last night.

"Calm down, will you?" I kiss the place behind her ear. "It's not like they were on their own. They had a ton of guests if I remember correctly." I chuckle and sit up.

Her lips find mine as I pull her body next to me. "I love you." She says between kisses. I can't get enough of it, all this time I was waiting to hear these words and I can't get enough of them. I've been replaying her vulnerable and broken voice from that night, inside my head long enough. Now this phrase is no longer bejeweled with tears and a cracking voice. It's filled with laughs and sounds of lips intertwining.

Suddenly she is on top of me, straddling my waist and leaving wet kisses all over my neck and exposed chest. "I want you. I've waited long enough for this." She whispers in my ear, her lips touching the shell of my ear. I moan under her touch. My hips move to meet hers as my palms have a hold of her waist.

"I-Ione... I don't have a condom." She continues to grind on me, the friction making me, simply lose it. And as for the condom issue, it's true and I doubt she carries some around in her bag.

"I'm on the pill."

She bites my neck. I breathe out and enjoy the feeling until another thing pops in my mind.
"Have you... Have you gone to the doct--"

"Yes!" She flips her hair back. "You?"

"Yes." Her eyes shine, under the early morning light. She opens her mouth to speak but I don't let her as I pin her on the mattress, beneath me.

I O N E

I don't get to let the words out of my mouth when I feel Harry's hands, grabbing my wrists and pinning me under his built body. His palm slides from my hip down to my bum. He gently adds pressure to the place his hot skin touches mine. His body lowers until every inch of him is touching me. His hips on top of mine. I try to swallow my moan when I feel his boner, on my abdomen. I tilt my head up to meet his eyes. He looks at me with this beautiful glint in them.